Sponsored

Rear end whine on NISMO Z, manual...

zeroptzero

Well-Known Member
First Name
Joey
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Threads
14
Messages
208
Reaction score
164
Location
Ontario
Car(s)
26 Z
If there wasn't a warranty concern I would recommend swapping the fluid to a better quality fluid like Redline or Amsoil . If you are worried about warranty dump the fluid and refill with factory recommended fluid, but I guess the dealer should check it first.

I dumped the factory fluid on my Sport at break-in period, and replaced with Amsoil Severe Gear 75w90, and it is quieter and smoother than ever.
 

SleepyD7

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Apr 17, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
74
Reaction score
103
Location
Gainesville Florida
Car(s)
2024 Manual Nissan Z Performance, 2013 Nissan Xterra, 2020 Lexus IS3050
Occupation
Audio Video Integration Sales
I had a bad ground wire in an after market head unit/audio system that made a turbo/supercharger whine with acceleration only.
 
 






Top