Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
Seems like the STI got a solid second start off the beep yet the Z walks away from it with EAZE. Also sounds like the STI is modded and possibly tuned. The way it walks away from the STI I'd guess the new Z will be underrated and probably closer to 400WHP stock from factory! The Z will be a monster with full bolt ons and a tune ladies and gents.

Last edited:

NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
The Q60 RS has been dynoed and proved to be underrated so I wouldn't be surprised if the new Z is also underrated as it's the same engine.

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
Im sure Nissan is well aware of the Supra being underrated. I was hoping the Z would be underrated in turn. That was a pretty hard pull after getting jumped and that car is the automatic at that. Its hard for me to hear now ATM, but it seems the Z took a little time to kick down.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Im sure Nissan is well aware of the Supra being underrated. I was hoping the Z would be underrated in turn. That was a pretty hard pull after getting jumped and that car is the automatic at that. Its hard for me to hear now ATM, but it seems the Z took a little time to kick down.
he may have been second guessing about getting in a little trouble and whether or not he should be racing. then he was like "go for it! ...what are they gonna do, fire me?"

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Nice, I see the Z finally made it down to Mexico.
being in texas we hear this all the time, but i just realized some here my not know what that means...

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater