First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 6.7 ram 2500, S14 silvia, 1uz 84" celica
Occupation
millwright
Hey Dan, can you shoot a question over to nissan canada and question why its been 8 months without a single update for customers that have paid a deposit and ordered the car.

this has been beyond the worst buying experience I have ever had from a manufacture, covid and other world issue's have no excuse for a lack of communication after taking our money. If i dont hear anything by friday ill most likely cancel my order. i have not recieved a single response from anybody at nissan about this. makes me fully believe this manufacture has zero chance of making it to the end of the decade. ill be going to look at C7's tonight.

P.s sorry about this but I honestly cant believe we cant get a response except a generic on facebook saying its delayed again and again and again. a simple follow up email stating its delayed to pre-orders would be simple.... so unsure how any excuse to this can be justified.

But Does It Djent?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 BMW Z3
Ah perfect, Nissan is confirming they will stand back and watch us get raped while saying "Please be transparent about this".
Dealers are glorified scalpers if you think about it. These things are gonna end up like the PS5 did lol

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
So it's cool with Nissan that customers are getting fucking raped $20-30 grand PLUS on this car? They can buy another Nissan for that.

But Does It Djent?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 BMW Z3
So it's cool with Nissan that customers are getting fucking raped $20-30 grand PLUS on this car? They can buy another Nissan for that.
Nothing will be done until idiots stop buying them with those huge markup attached. As long as Nissan gets their money they don't care what dealers charge and that's obvious now lol

OP
OP
Dan_Passe

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Hi all. It's at this point that I thank you for the last year of fun and enthusiasm but I think we need to close this thread. I am not in charge of vehicle pricing or dealership activities, and your complaints have and will be noted, but I cannot comment any further about it.

Again, thank you for everything, especially your passion for the car and brand (which I very much share).

I'll be back soon!

NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
Hi all. It's at this point that I thank you for the last year of fun and enthusiasm but I think we need to close this thread. I am not in charge of vehicle pricing or dealership activities, and your complaints have and will be noted, but I cannot comment any further about it.

Again, thank you for everything, especially your passion for the car and brand (which I very much share).

I'll be back soon!
Agreed! Thanks Dan for checking in and all the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.