On the Brighter side, what's the first thing you will do once delivered?

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
With all these speculating going on and off-topic ramblings lately LOL, what's your first plan after delivery?

First on my list is to get a complete PPF done! šŸ‘ Then toss the Bridgestones :p

Sorry if this is clickbait, but we need some positive posts right??

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Tint, Ceramic and Spacers. Should hold me for 3 months until Exhaust, Intake and Springs

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Definitely PPF, break the engine in ASAP, and see how long the OEM tires last :cool:
Same, plus tint and install the driver mod. Get to know the car, enjoy the heck out of it, figure out what I wanna improve down the line, etc.

I'm hesitant to fully buy into what we've seen/heard from reviews so farā€”best we know, these have all been pre-production models, and who knows what Nissan could do between when they were filmed/written about and when they roll off the line onto the ships.

Eatonian49

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 R/T Challenger, Focus SE
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I don't think I'll be able to get one of the first allocations at my dealer if they arrive end of July, unfortunately. Closing on a house around then and can't be getting a car before that happens haha.

My hope is to order the one I want and once I have VIN confirmation I'll be chillin'. Don't care if I get it later just want to know it's coming.

OP
OP
trackratZ

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Software security
Same, plus tint and install the driver mod. Get to know the car, enjoy the heck out of it, figure out what I wanna improve down the line, etc.

I'm hesitant to fully buy into what we've seen/heard from reviews so farā€”best we know, these have all been pre-production models, and who knows what Nissan could do between when they were filmed/written about and when they roll off the line onto the ships.
Such an optimist!šŸ˜

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer
Immediate (1st Month) Phase 1 :
Window Tint (if not already tinted)
JL Audio 10" Sub + AMP,
Wheels & Tires (Deep Lip)

True Coil overs to adjust the stance, remote reservoir adjustable rebound/compression,
Still debating the merits of true coil overs in the rear and may go with adjustable mid link to keep the factory spring in OEM location but with Camber Adjustability.

Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms,
Rear Camber Eccentric Delete Bolts, Adjustable Rear Camber Arms, Adjustable Rear Toe Arms,
Sway bars,
Engine Tune to baseline motor before intake / exhaust mods . . .

Phase 2 (later in Same Year, 6 months later):
Free Flowing Air Filters (or C.A.I. if proven better on dyno)
AMS Intercooler,
AMS Down Pipes,
True Dual Exhaust (Motordyne, Borla)
Engine Tune

So Can I Get A Whut Whut !!!

tumblr_mvxa4nTWDF1rnq0vfo1_500.gif

OP
OP
trackratZ

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Software security
I don't think I'll be able to get one of the first allocations at my dealer if they arrive end of July, unfortunately. Closing on a house around then and can't be getting a car before that happens haha.

My hope is to order the one I want and once I have VIN confirmation I'll be chillin'. Don't care if I get it later just want to know it's coming.
Still what are your plans for first ā€˜modsā€™?

Nice boat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FR-S
I see a lot of replies for PPF, is anyone also considering an anti-rust layer on the car's undercarriage, especially for those who plan to drive the car in the winter?

Eatonian49

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 R/T Challenger, Focus SE
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Still what are your plans for first ā€˜modsā€™?
To start with nothing extraordinary since I want to make sure if any warranty things crop up they'll be covered.

An exhaust would be #1 on the list and once some time passes and the bugs are worked out I'd get a tune and some engine mods to go along with it. There's a really good Nissan tuner near me thankfully.

This is honestly my first car that I'll have some spending money to do some upgrades so I'm learning as I go what would best bang for the buck.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Oh the optimism, the promise of a brighter day when a average Joe can buy a Zā€¦.gotta give you guys credit for that.
Me personallyā€¦Iā€™d just be happy if the car arrives this side of Christmas, I canā€™t think of anything beyond that, and scamming free car mats šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s the dream!

BraveDemon

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Toyota Supra; 19 Audi TT-RS; 15 GLA45 AMG
sit back and watch what the first wave of you guys do...
Same hereā€¦ gotta see what doesnā€™t blow up the car.

Jokes aside, first is tires - seems like a given from reviews so far. But after that first mod is disabling the ASD/ASE. I hate fake pumped in engine noise.