bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
Doesnt look like a stock spoiler
Yeah. Maybe the same width, but it looks taller. It also looks lowered and the gas cap cover seems sunken. Also a ground lighting kit and a black wrap on the katana.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
People, the world is officially coming to an end today. Not only did I see one z but I saw 2! One proto, one white. My total is now up to 3.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
I still have seen only mine. šŸ«¤
They are by far one of the rare cars to see on the road. One day we should see them almost daily, if nissan can get it together.

kwerty

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Leaf
Which one of yā€™all just got a yellow Z in Round Rock, Texas?

Count me jealous.

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
I've seen multiple 296's, Integra Type S, C8Z, and tons of s650 Mustangs even Darkhorses.

I've seen only one Proto spec RZ34 in the wild and that was like a year ago now.

I've see more 90s JDM imports than I do RZ34s - I kinda want a RZ34 again, nobody has them lol

Joel Campbell

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Performance (awaiting delivery)
Occupation
Finance Executive
My Z is the only one I have seen in KC since I took delivery in May - dealers here still do not seem to be getting any allocation. Thatā€™s fine with me, I get a ton of looks and comments on the cool retro styling from Z and other sports car enthusiasts!

jayhawk70

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1973 Datsun 240Z, 1993 Nissan 300ZX
Occupation
gainfully unemployed.
My Z is the only one I have seen in KC since I took delivery in May - dealers here still do not seem to be getting any allocation. Thatā€™s fine with me, I get a ton of looks and comments on the cool retro styling from Z and other sports car enthusiasts!
Joel, I had my Serian Blue RZ34 in KC from April to June. I had purchased it in Chicago and driven it to our son's home in Overland Park. Left it there until we returned in June to drive it home to California. While there in June I tried to take it to a KC Z Club gathering at the Legends, but misunderstood the time and missed it. (If you are not yet a member of the KC Z Club, you should join.)

Also had ppf installed on the front of the Z for the road trip to the left coast. That stuff looks great and did a great job protecting the paint. (I can highly recommend Cornerstone Tint and Paint Protection in Overland Park.)

In June, drove it home to N. California on US 50 sightseeing all the way. (Cosmosphere in Hutchinson, Boot Hill, Pikes Peak, Monarch Pass, Black Canyon of the Gunnison, The Loneliest Highway in America, Lake Tahoe, etc.)

Hope you enjoy the new Z as much as I have!

Photo proof of my RZ34 in KC:
IMG_7466.JPG

IMG_7492.JPG

Last edited:

Joel Campbell

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Performance (awaiting delivery)
Occupation
Finance Executive
Joel, I had my Serian Blue RZ34 in KC from April to June. I had purchased it in Chicago and driven it to our son's home in Overland Park. Left it there until we returned in June to drive it home to California. While there in June I tried to take it to a KC Z Club gathering at the Legends, but misunderstood the time and missed it. (If you are not yet a member of the KC Z Club, you should join.)

Also had ppf installed on the front of the Z for the road trip to the left coast. That stuff looks great and did a great job protecting the paint. (I can highly recommend Cornerstone Tint and Paint Protection in Overland Park.)

In June, drove it home to N. California on US 50 sightseeing all the way. (Cosmosphere in Hutchinson, Boot Hill, Pikes Peak, Monarch Pass, Black Canyon of the Gunnison, The Loneliest Highway in America, Lake Tahoe, etc.)

Hope you enjoy the new Z as much as I have!

Photo proof of my RZ34 in KC:
IMG_7466.JPG

IMG_7492.JPG
Awesome pics, thanks for reminding me you were here this summer - other than yours and mine, I do not think there are any other Zā€™s in KC, but I would love to be proven wrong! I will check out the KC Z Club!

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Occupation
Engineer
Iā€™ve yet to see one in the streets here in Seattle. Its more common to see a Ferrari, Lambo and Mclaren than the Z.

-RJM

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
I have only ever seen one on the road here on Long Island and it was def a dealer taking it for a spin because it had stickers all over it. That was late 2022. I believe it was the maroonish color.