2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
Here we go -

My favorite colors are:

1. Blue.
2. Silver.
3. White / Boulder Gray.

That order may change as I see the colors more and more in person. Seeing Seiran blue in person was a real treat though đź’™

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
Here we go -

My favorite colors are:

1. Blue.
2. Silver.
3. White / Boulder Gray.

That order may change as I see the colors more and more in person. Seeing Seiran blue in person was a real treat though đź’™
My order is also subject to change should a pastel blue like Maritime Blue, or a non-metallic red shows up.

Numbersguy

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G37
Occupation
IT
The blue is very nice as well. Mine would be boulder, blue, silver. All with the black interior.
That's my order as well. Wanted the gun metallic until found out it doesn't come with the black roof. Just don't like the way the new Z looks without the black roof. Maybe gun metallic and black roof will be an option on the Nismo.

Last edited:

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
I'm willing to bet Protos and Yellows were first, we're not going to see base models for a while.

I wouldn't be surprised if Yellow was a one year only color option, I bet Orange will be the next one with a Green down the line.
Just curious. Would you be surprised if the orange was the same shade as the orange adorning the TAS Proto Z? I wouldn't mind so terribly if I can't score a yellow one this year if that's the case.

bybepl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cayman S
Occupation
IT
Anyone seen the Yellow in person? It looks like Canary yellow and a bit fugly to me.

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
Just curious. Would you be surprised if the orange was the same shade as the orange adorning the TAS Proto Z? I wouldn't mind so terribly if I can't score a yellow one this year if that's the case.
I wouldn't be surprised at all but, Sunset Drift is already in production.

It's a toss up really.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
I wouldn't be surprised at all but, Sunset Drift is already in production.

It's a toss up really.
I've seen Sunset Drift on other Nissan cars. My personal opinion is it is the same category as Rosewood. It looks more at home on a mid-sized family sedan like a Buick than on a performance shorts car.

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
I've seen Sunset Drift on other Nissan cars. My personal opinion is it is the same category as Rosewood. It looks more at home on a mid-sized family sedan like a Buick than on a performance shorts car.
100% on Sunset Drift being a Buick type color. Their Monarch Orange color though would check the box for me.

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
$50K I'm out. Not paying that much for an ancient chassis and a "seasoned" motor. That's M240i pricing. And you get a hell of a lot of more car for that money. A 365 car with a way nicer interior and ride. Plus a sweet I6. Easier to justify the M-lite.

At that rate, I'd just probably go GR86 and dump a ton of money into suspension, wheels, brakes, and tires, not to mention track membership.