MAG1C CARP3T

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Occupation
New Home Consultant
Awesome. Now with a manual Supra coming, you can trade in your auto for a manual and feel like a man 🤠
Rather get the Z in manual so I don't feel bad for being slow.

romanLegion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0
Yes, why didnt Toyota use a Toyota engine for a once legendary car?
Solo developing the engine would've caused a sales disaster like the new NSX; there is no inline 6 option in Toyota's current lineup.

I've also heard of some Toyotas that have the 3.5L V6, especially with turbos, have had cooling problems (idk, maybe this had some hand in it? pure speculation)

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Almost 18 months and 15k miles, literally just fresh oil every 5k miles and after the 1200 mile break in. No issues, not even oil burning.
Hopefully it continues to be a great car for you. I have no interest in owning one but I'm sure I'll eventually drive a MT model once it drops.

SuPrA kILleR

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Serge
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
D82561C0-FE02-4603-8C36-4857E3FA7E62.jpeg

Okay friends, what excuse are we going to use to explain away these dyno results?!

This is a stock 2020 Supra vs. stock 2023 Z.

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
when did anyone dyno a 23 Z

Gobby

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
Some of us who want a Japanese performance car don't give 2 shits or a fuck about your BMW.

I don't get why BMW owners need to join these forums.

BMW has a reputation for building "the ultimate driver's machine" which is a reputation they truly deserve. BMW has been doing it for at least 5 decades, so did anyone ever think a company that has made the Versa, Rogue, Altima.... could really make a car that beats BMW at their own game?

Every so often a Japanese manufacturer will take a swipe at established icons of performance, and with the NSX or GT-R, they'll actually deliver a TKO. Most of the time Japanese manufacturers make a car that performs 90% as well.

I personally never, ever, expected the Z to outperform the BMW Supra.

I also wish that Toyota had modified their Lexus RC and dropped in their own 3.5 TT from the LS and Tundra, and called that the new Supra. That's what I would have bought.

I respect and acknowledge the superior performance of most BMWs. But, I would never own one.

Just absolutely don't care how much some of y'all BMW owners like them. You won't change my mind.
1) Nobody asked you to give a shit

2) Your daddy own these forums? Everyone whos joined has or had some interest in the new Z

3) Nobody is asking you to change your mind on the supra, but you're literally in a thread called "Nissan Z vs Toyota Supra" so how about you quit getting your panties in a twist and just continue on making your supra is a bmw/ugly/etc jokes

acting like a fucking child when others are having discussions

BraveDemon

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Toyota Supra; 19 Audi TT-RS; 15 GLA45 AMG
D82561C0-FE02-4603-8C36-4857E3FA7E62.jpeg

Okay friends, what excuse are we going to use to explain away these dyno results?!

This is a stock 2020 Supra vs. stock 2023 Z.
Honestly… that’s pretty good for the Z. Makes me think Jason Camisa is right about putting some decent tires on the performance Z and it can probably keep up with the Supra in a drag race. Weird decision by Nissan to go with potenzas, but w/e.

Not really interested in stock vs stock anymore. Wanna see what can be done on the Z with mods. Those Q50 Redsports are pretty quick with a tune. Even us Supra owners can’t deny that.

MAG1C CARP3T

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Occupation
New Home Consultant

2) Your daddy own these forums? Everyone whos joined has or had some interest in the new Z

3) Nobody is asking you to change your mind on the supra, but you're literally in a thread called "Nissan Z vs Toyota Supra" so how about you quit getting your panties in a twist and just continue on making your supra is a bmw/ugly/etc jokes

But it's not JDM yo. 😭

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60

But it's not JDM yo. 😭
Uh oh, here we go. Two BMW owners high-fiving each other.

I don't, and never did, have a father. But it's cool for you to try and sling crap on my assumed family situation.

Gobby

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
Uh oh, here we go. Two BMW owners high-fiving each other.
1652836949222.png

Let's all take a lap, guys. This forum has been good at not letting things boil over, would be nice to keep that streak going.

We're all on the same side here, cheering on manufacturers for continuing to produce cars we enthusiasts can enjoy.
I'll drop it, just needed to clarify above his delusions