Nissan Z roadster coming? What about a T-Top, Targa Top, or Shooting Brake?

What body style would you be interested in?

• Total voters

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
After buying a E93 Hard top convertible, I will never look at a soft top lol
Same here, I had an E89 after my 370Z.....that car was perfect (when it ran right)
- FBO and E85, I pushed the stock snails to the limits but the HKS BOV was intoxicating with the top down and the burble tune.

Too bad even BMW let the hardtops go.

Ricof529

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
370z roadster
Occupation
Manager
Love your choice of cars!

Not to hi-jack the thread - but would love to hear your thoughts on these 2 cars. How would you compare/contrast these 2 models? Love them both but being 6'2", i find the car to be difficult to get in/out and the seating position is too upright. The 350Z ahs that cheap-easily-scratched interior and the 370Z is world class interior (later models).

But I too would love the Vert, but not hearing anything good about that option. I think with the problems seen on Nissan/Infiniti models with the verts, they may be shying away from it.

Ricof529

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
370z roadster
Occupation
Manager
Love your choice of cars!

Not to hi-jack the thread - but would love to hear your thoughts on these 2 cars. How would you compare/contrast these 2 models? Love them both but being 6'2", i find the car to be difficult to get in/out and the seating position is too upright. The 350Z ahs that cheap-easily-scratched interior and the 370Z is world class interior (later models).

But I too would love the Vert, but not hearing anything good about that option. I think with the problems seen on Nissan/Infiniti models with the verts, they may be shying away from it.
Ok this My thoughts between the 350/ 370. I’m 6 foot the 370 is a little bit Roomy and the interior is far more superior not plastic like 350 . Drives a lot better and handles awesomely. It also has shelving in the back seats that you get to from each seat, driver and passenger sides very nice touch ! 350 did come with extra cup older on the driver side and 370 does not. But 370 also comes with another glove box behind the drive side for your manuals. The 350 comes full leather seats and heated and 370 is partly leather and synthetic that gives you air condition seats and heat!! The lines on 370 is a lot more sexier and the back of the car is wider and comes with stager wheels. The big differences between the 350 rag top is you have no Latch to disengage. And the 370 is fully automated with a touch of a bottom! The big thing in 370 is the rag top inside is completely upholstered looks like part of the car! And it makes A beeping sound once it’s down or up! A real nice touch!! I personally prefer the 370 more due to Technology in it! USB ports, information about car maintenance, maps, weather alerts etc… you won’t be disappointed in the 370. I hear a lot of issues, my thoughts is if you put more aftermarkets things in the car you bound to get in trouble. I truly believe the car wasn’t design for aftermarket parts so stick with nissan parts to avoid unnecessary problems! Reliability on both cars is outstanding!