First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Since the new Z carries over so much heritage across Z generations I'm sure potential buyers are more broad than, let's say the Supra or GR 86 interests, which is a great thing! What age group do you all belong to? Vote if you dare hah!

Also add which Z generation was your first, if applies, and new Z prospects, welcome!

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Since the new Z carries over so much heritage across Z generations I'm sure potential buyers are more broad than, let's say the Supra or GR 86 interests, which is a great thing! What age group do you all belong to? Vote if you dare hah!

Also add which Z generation was your first, if applies, and new Z prospects, welcome!
Don’t you know it’s rude to ask a ladies age?
But I did it anyway ???

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
Right now I'm 25. I bought my 2014 370Z when I was 23.

I remember the first time I ever saw a 370Z it was back when I was 18 while I was car shopping for my first used car. At that time I wasn't even really into cars, nor did I even know what the 370Z was. However, while on the lot I remember seeing this guy and a salesman walking around this blue, sleek-looking sports car and I remember thinking to myself, "Holy sh*t that car is sick." Soon there after I became a car fanatic and eventually I learned that the car was, of course, none other than a Monterey Blue 370Z. Then 5 years later found myself in my own 370Z.

Last edited:

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
thing about it, a cool car will definitely make you feel a lot younger...

...just ask all those old dudes buying vettes