SavedByFaith_

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z Nismo
dealership near me with a new z that just came in. should be anytime soon for the ones that just showed up in the inventory search
I was notified that my Nismo landed at the Vancouver port on Wednesday of last week.
Will now make its way East to me in QC

A big shipment of Z's should be inbound

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Dealer just called me this morning. He got the email last night that my car has been at the Toronto compound, and we're good to begin the paperwork. (as this is when they get invoiced) He said from here it could arrive on lot as early as tomorrow, but realistically about a week from what he's seen from history.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Canada numbers are still lower than I expected at this point. According to Nissan they only sold 37 Oct-Dec for a total of 407 for 2023

SavedByFaith_

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z Nismo
Canada numbers are still lower than I expected at this point. According to Nissan they only sold 37 Oct-Dec for a total of 407 for 2023
Yea, I'm surprised with 407 units for 2023.

No surprise with 37 being sold in the last quarter - winter up here in like 90% of Canada as of November usually (sub zero temps and high-likelihood of snowfall as early as Halloween in some areas)
Many folks would be putting their car for storage unless they plan to drive it during the winter

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah I am kind of surprised. There's a handful for sale across the country that have been months. I am assuming theyre a bit tough to move right now due to the climate

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
Yeah I am kind of surprised. There's a handful for sale across the country that have been months. I am assuming theyre a bit tough to move right now due to the climate
yeah climate issues but im not only holding it to that, some people just gave up on it due to the horrible role out of the car and went a different route as well

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
more Z's have just landed inbound. some of the local dealerships have gotten another unit or 2

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
more Z's have just landed inbound. some of the local dealerships have gotten another unit or 2
Mine should be here next week, just waiting on the next truck up this way.
Went in today and signed all the paperwork. Obviously MRSP, no add-ons, they removed the all-weather mat charge that Nissan adds on. Using my little deposit from 2022 as shop credit. They're going to do the exhaust/downpipes for me. Will be tinted and ceramic coated.

The guys there are just as excited as I am, even their regular truck driver that brings the cars going to take pics of it on the truck when he brings it if it's him delivering again. The driver dropped off a smaller load yesterday, but my car didn't make the load. They asked the driver and he said he's pretty sure he saw it down there in line ready to go. haha

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Went in today and signed all the paperwork. Obviously MRSP, no add-ons, they removed the all-weather mat charge that Nissan adds on. Using my little deposit from 2022 as shop credit. They're going to do the exhaust/downpipes for me. Will be tinted and ceramic coated.

The guys there are just as excited as I am, even their regular truck driver that brings the cars going to take pics of it on the truck when he brings it if it's him delivering again. The driver dropped off a smaller load yesterday, but my car didn't make the load. They asked the driver and he said he's pretty sure he saw it down there in line ready to go. haha
great finally but gonna b in storage till better weather? mine currently is and weather next weekend is going to be highs of -13 for us which is not normal this time around

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
great finally but gonna b in storage till better weather? mine currently is and weather next weekend is going to be highs of -13 for us which is not normal this time around
Haha yes. If the roads are dry enough I'll drive home to the garage, if it's shitty they've made some room in the showroom already for it

Last edited:

spicy_z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Sti, Nissan Z

CONGRATS!!!!

with all the attention you're getting invest in a kill switch! Buy a faraday box as well for storing your keys at home. Car theft is out of control in Ontario.

i'm looking to get a kill switch installed for myself, just need a good spot to keep it

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CONGRATS!!!!

with all the attention you're getting invest in a kill switch! Buy a faraday box as well for storing your keys at home. Car theft is out of control in Ontario.

i'm looking to get a kill switch installed for myself, just need a good spot to keep it
Thanks! those are all great ideas, I am definitely going to work on the kill switch and the box I'll look into, it only makes sense!

The car hasn't arrived to the dealership just yet, we were hoping for this week, but who knows! Already all signed and ready. I'm not too concerned at the moment due to the way the weather is acting. But, it'd be nice to see it ! haha

Got the Z1 front lip and sideskirts showing up today, a little present I bought for the car in celebration that two years later, I might finally get one LOL. Very very spendy up here for those after the conversion and shipping, But, I really like their front lip design, and it's something I really wanted.

SavedByFaith_

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z Nismo
Thanks! those are all great ideas, I am definitely going to work on the kill switch and the box I'll look into, it only makes sense!

The car hasn't arrived to the dealership just yet, we were hoping for this week, but who knows! Already all signed and ready. I'm not too concerned at the moment due to the way the weather is acting. But, it'd be nice to see it ! haha

Got the Z1 front lip and sideskirts showing up today, a little present I bought for the car in celebration that two years later, I might finally get one LOL. Very very spendy up here for those after the conversion and shipping, But, I really like their front lip design, and it's something I really wanted.
Nice!
Surprised you haven't gotten yours yet?!

My Nismo landed at the port of Vancouver on Dec 29th
And i'm told it's arrived in Montreal via Rail yesterday.
Should be at the dealership by end of next week.

Either way, glad your's is coming through!
Darn the snow fall in the last weeks :(
Was hoping to drive it home - now i'm dealing with a transport instead (SafeAuto)
Coordinating all this for a February on my driveway/garage!