takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Anyone noticed the % hike for finance jumped another 1% to 8.89% but i mean no cars are coming in anyways 🤷🏼
Over the years I have said Nissan will prioritize the Airya over the Z. especially true since they use the same factory...
Here we are, some dealerships have several Airya in stock, and NA has only received a trickle of Z's.

I'd think with how few Z's are being made, the "lucky" buyers of them don't need financing.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
If you keep putting money aside as if you were making payments on the Z, maybe by the time we can get out hands on one in a few more years, we'll have enough to buy a couple in cash 😂

They are saying they may end up holding the high rates until mid spring next year

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Hey guys, I have a connection at a dealer who has a Black Z incoming! It’s manual and sport model at selling MRSP. 46,999! If anyone is interested please let me know!

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was just looking into maybe a line of credit for a lower rate for the remainder of the balance on the car. Just replaced my furnace/AC/installed a tankless water heater and switched to NG. Took a little bit of a hit on my car fund. Haha. But, the car still is not coming any time soon it seems, so I guess I have lots of time to recoup the car fund

TD's prime isn't so much better right now.

1691602344928.png

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
My guess we are probably screwed as in price increases are most likely and the finance hikes as well as no guarantee on any allocations, I believe its going to be time to move on soon and nissan(personally) will not be apart of my cars in the future

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just had a phone call from my dealership. Was super excited after I woke up from my nap (work the night shift)

He was sad to inform me that .. the 23's are done as far as he can tell. They still have zero word, or any information on any of the cars that were .. "pre-ordered" for 23. He said they still obviously can't place any orders at all, and he said Proto's have been deleted for 24. (which we all knew) And he still has people on his wait list that wanted one, and are obviously never going to get one. He said the Nismo is on their list for 24, but they can't actually put in orders yet, and he's not sure if they will be able to get one right away.

And for the first time as of today, they actually have and can see an allocation for them that's slotted for build in the next month or two in their system. But he said at least it's locked in the pipeline, just going for scheduling. And with still not being able to actually custom order, with me being the first guy on their list, still waiting for one of those long lost "pre-orders" that he said may honestly never come, and nothing was given to them for information as to if the outstanding 23s have been just rolled over to become 24's, he wanted to offer this 2024 allocation to me first, or at least lock my name in on it. So it can at least become a which ever comes first scenario.

It's a 2024 Boulder Grey Performance 6sp. I said, you know what.. Do it. May not 100% be the color I wanted originally, but it is a pretty sharp color. And since it's one of the only official cars with a locked in allocated for build that they can see as an actual car in the system and not just a .. dream.. I took a shot at it..

We shall see! I don't mind waiting a little longer, it's already been so long.

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just had a phone call from my dealership. Was super excited after I woke up from my nap (work the night shift)

He was sad to inform me that .. the 23's are done as far as he can tell. They still have zero word, or any information on any of the cars that were .. "pre-ordered" for 23. He said they still obviously can't place any orders at all, and he said Proto's have been deleted for 24. (which we all knew) And he still has people on his wait list that wanted one, and are obviously never going to get one. He said the Nismo is on their list for 24, but they can't actually put in orders yet, and he's not sure if they will be able to get one right away.

And for the first time as of today, they actually have and can see an allocation for them that's slotted for build in the next month or two in their system. But he said at least it's locked in the pipeline, just going for scheduling. And with still not being able to actually custom order, with me being the first guy on their list, still waiting for one of those long lost "pre-orders" that he said may honestly never come, and nothing was given to them for information as to if the outstanding 23s have been just rolled over to become 24's, he wanted to offer this 2024 allocation to me first, or at least lock my name in on it. So it can at least become a which ever comes first scenario.

It's a 2024 Boulder Grey Performance 6sp. I said, you know what.. Do it. May not 100% be the color I wanted originally, but it is a pretty sharp color. And since it's one of the only official cars with a locked in allocated for build that they can see as an actual car in the system and not just a .. dream.. I took a shot at it..

this shit makes no sense, i simply would not settle for anything less then what i had ordered. coming up to 2 years soon of putting an order down and we still cant get what we wanted? while they are building useless press cars that get scrapped/allocating none of the pre orders this is by far the worst launch of a car ever

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
this shit makes no sense, i simply would not settle for anything less then what i had ordered. coming up to 2 years soon of putting an order down and we still cant get what we wanted? while they are building useless press cars that get scrapped/allocating none of the pre orders this is by far the worst launch of a car ever
Couldn't agree more. They're so confused as to why or how they've been allocated new builds, especially 2024s now, without any information on what happened with any of the outstanding orders that they had even placed in 2022. Or that online reservation system that.. never actually .. reserved cars? They really screwed that up. And, it appears as though they're just rolling on to the 24's, and randomly allocating builds to dealerships. Still without any sign of what was locked in, in the past. I guess existing orders/pre-order customers are just going to have to dive in like a pack of seagulls and pick at what ever shows up again for 24's :(

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Couldn't agree more. They're so confused as to why or how they've been allocated new builds, especially 2024s now, without any information on what happened with any of the outstanding orders that they had even placed in 2022. Or that online reservation system that.. never actually .. reserved cars? They really screwed that up. And, it appears as though they're just rolling on to the 24's, and randomly allocating builds to dealerships. Still without any sign of what was locked in, in the past. I guess existing orders/pre-order customers are just going to have to dive in like a pack of seagulls and pick at what ever shows up again for 24's :(
I just got a email from Nissan Canada stating my pre order was confirmed for production and that the next email will show a built date.Will be a 2024 model.Car was ordered Jan 2022

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
after trying to reach out a couple times to my dealership and contacting the gm, the gm told one of his lackeys to give me a call. Long story short NO INFORMATION in regards to my order, told me production for 23 was closed which was obvious, and has confirmed my car(build) is in the system at nissan canada which is obvious as well. i guess we are in a lottery queue as to when a car is being built and shipped.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance

There are some places selling Zs. I saw a few online or you can get a 6spd black sport right now available.

Also, the rates for the z is apparently in the 10s now.

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah they defs for sale in my area 😂 at unreasonable prices for used especially. Still have yet to see my spec in canada for sale
IMG_9391.jpeg