jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
My dealer ensure me that we will receive our Z in April...

Wait and see, still don't know yet if I'll cancel my purchase or not
Haha heard this way too many times. I highly doubt canada is seeing any cars, if no update by may i am probably going a different route

julien20vt

First Name
Jul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda CX-9
@jc604 : I can ensure you that he ensured me I'll have my Z last July, then last August, then last September, then last december/January 😂

You'll understand that I really have no doubt about what he's saying 😁

julien20vt

First Name
Jul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda CX-9
@jc604 : But on the other side, I have a dealer nearly 200km away which had a Z last month in stock and already sold it to. The original buyer cancel, so the car was available, I've contacted the dealer but the car was built in April (or May ?) 2022 which was a turn off for me 😅

He eventually sold it in about a week or two

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My dealer last month received 3 new 2023 gtr’s and those are hand built, thats not including the other dealers near me that got 1-2. Not sure what the hold up is but are they really trying to sell a 23 model over fall?

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
@jc604 : But on the other side, I have a dealer nearly 200km away which had a Z last month in stock and already sold it to. The original buyer cancel, so the car was available, I've contacted the dealer but the car was built in April (or May ?) 2022 which was a turn off for me 😅

He eventually sold it in about a week or two
Why do I have a feeling I was the one buying it?

Which dealer was it? Lol

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
yay a new automated msg inquiring about preorders. "Hi there, thank you for your interest in the 2023 Nissan Z! The all-new Nissan Z has started rolling out at dealerships across Canada. We would suggest reaching out to your local dealership directly regarding this." so what happened to
"As a pre-order Nissan Z customer, we appreciate your passion for the Z and your patience. Rest assured that once your vehicle is in transit, you will start receiving personalized information and next steps about your order. (2/3)"

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
yay a new automated msg inquiring about preorders. "Hi there, thank you for your interest in the 2023 Nissan Z! The all-new Nissan Z has started rolling out at dealerships across Canada. We would suggest reaching out to your local dealership directly regarding this." so what happened to
"As a pre-order Nissan Z customer, we appreciate your passion for the Z and your patience. Rest assured that once your vehicle is in transit, you will start receiving personalized information and next steps about your order. (2/3)"
Maybe that message is for the people that entered their email to "sign up for updates" from way before?

I signed up for that and never received any emails. lol

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Maybe that message is for the people that entered their email to "sign up for updates" from way before?

I signed up for that and never received any emails. lol
who knows at this point the car might not even be coming anymore tbh. worst release in a regular production car ever

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
who knows at this point the car might not even be coming anymore tbh. worst release in a regular production car ever
Yeah I saw that. They replied that to me hahah. At least its something different. They had replied to another guy saying expected arrival in April.. that one was a personally typed message, so I'm kinda curious about that timeline

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah I saw that. They replied that to me hahah. At least its something different. They had replied to another guy saying expected arrival in April.. that one was a personally typed message, so I'm kinda curious about that timeline
i mean at this point would you believe them? probably no lol. next vessel to dock in my area is 4/19 and 4/30 both from yokohama we shall see

julien20vt

First Name
Jul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda CX-9
My dealer just told me today that the boat with the Z arrived few weeks ago in Canada.
They should be delivered in about one month max.
(I'm in Quebec and he said that the boat arrived in Vancouver)

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
My dealer just told me today that the boat with the Z arrived few weeks ago in Canada.
They should be delivered in about one month max.
(I'm in Quebec and he said that the boat arrived in Vancouver)
Believe it when I see it. You would think if this were the case, Nissan Canada should and would be contacting the reservation holders.