theboosh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
XV
I will be able to forward any questions you all might have about them and provide some details about each part. I will be purchasing the Cold air intake for sure and maybe the street exhaust
If you end up chatting to Nissan about the Nismo parts, I’d be interested to know if there are any plans to release a “sports resetting” tune that I’ve seen them do for other JDM models.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
If you end up chatting to Nissan about the Nismo parts, I’d be interested to know if there are any plans to release a “sports resetting” tune that I’ve seen them do for other JDM models.

so I already know the answer to this as I asked about it with the GTR in the past. the answer is a no because the cars for the US would have to be resubmitted for an emissions test as the ECU and power range is adjusted from OEM

theboosh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
XV
so I already know the answer to this as I asked about it with the GTR in the past. the answer is a no because the cars for the US would have to be resubmitted for an emissions test as the ECU and power range is adjusted from OEM
Good to know, thanks!