Nissan News Thread

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Maybe it gets Nissan off the hook in terms of legal entanglements down the road.

I've got some property in Estonia (a former occupied country to the west of Russia). It's been nothing short of amazing to see the positive changes since breaking free of Russian control. (Thank you NATO.)

Hopefully with this Ukraine situation, it all comes home to roost for the Russian citizenry, and finally they change their messed up culture supporting "strong man" leaders, and they quit oppressing their neighbors.

morgand

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISMO Z
All new NAMI Z, pre-order your proto spec today.
  • Olive Drab paint,
  • hand made in St Petersburg NISMO performance shop
  • Nuclear spec pollen filters
  • Zero exhaust tech
  • vredestein ultrac vorti tyres
  • Delivery from mid to late 2022

1665640792396.png

Last edited:

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
i guess the good news in nissan dragging their heals on the Z launch is that all of us waiting didn't have out personal info comprised 😂
Uhh, some of us are previous Nissan/Infiniti customers......
Didn't read the article, just rolled my eyes because it seems this dumpster fire never ends, but I've been an occasional Nissan/Infiniti customer since 1994......

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Didn't read the article, just rolled my eyes because it seems this dumpster fire never ends, but I've been an occasional Nissan/Infiniti customer since 1994......
my first new vehicle was a 1990 hardbody pickup, then a used a few years later. bought a 2004 or 05 frontier new then a used 350z...

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Current customer here (at least my wife is). Luckily, we aren't financed through NMAC, so we shouldn't be affected. Not that it matters though. With so many breaches out there, I'm sure most of us have been exposed at one time or another.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Current customer here (at least my wife is). Luckily, we aren't financed through NMAC, so we shouldn't be affected. Not that it matters though. With so many breaches out there, I'm sure most of us have been exposed at one time or another.
We've been victims of identity theft once already.

The only time I used NMAC was in 1995..... All the other interactions have been CU financing or cash......