theboosh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
XV
This new video has pretty good coverage of the Nismo sports exhaust, and also the Nismo wheels, from the Japanese demo car. Worth a look for anyone that's thinking of getting it, in Japanese but translate works:

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Oh nice this is the actual JDM exhaust. Never heard a clip from it before. The US NISMO track exhaust is made by Borla

this is the exhaust on that NISMO demo car

1687739106463.png

OP
OP

theboosh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
XV
Yeah if I do anything to mine I think it'd be this + the Nismo intakes, would be great to hear it inside as well. Looking forward to some more Z's getting released worldwide & we can start seeing some more cars getting modified.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Interesting that nismo has chosen MPS for the tire and ditched the S007s

Future6spZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ocean blue JLU
anyone have a clue what the Red Honda is in the video? never seen one of those in the US.

Beard

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'22 Proto Z
Occupation
IT
I’m very interested in the Nismo Track Exhaust, but it seems ridiculously expensive to import it via USA. I’m in Australia, any idea on where to source one or if we will get them here from Nissan?

OP
OP

theboosh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
XV
any idea on where to source one or if we will get them here from Nissan?
Apparently the track exhaust is made by Borla for Nismo USA, & I've only seen the Nismo sports exhaust in any Japanese catalogues, so I wasn't thinking we'd get it. Borla's new exhaust looks like a similar design to the Nismo.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m very interested in the Nismo Track Exhaust, but it seems ridiculously expensive to import it via USA. I’m in Australia, any idea on where to source one or if we will get them here from Nissan?

the US NISMO parts are kind of their own stand alone thing vs the NISMO parts offered globally. NISMO US outsources for the most part american companies to develop these parts and they rebrand them or have them made to their spec.

for example the NISMO track exhaust is made by BORLA just for our market.

you would probably be able to get your hands on the NISMO sports muffler from the video in this thread way easier (its not near as loud though)

this is the BORLA the NISMO is based off of. it is a larger diameter than the NISMO

so if you wanted the exhaust but didnt have to have the NISMO branding you might could see if this one ships to Australia ?

MattJ2020

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z
Occupation
Photographer
the US NISMO parts are kind of their own stand alone thing vs the NISMO parts offered globally. NISMO US outsources for the most part american companies to develop these parts and they rebrand them or have them made to their spec.

for example the NISMO track exhaust is made by BORLA just for our market.

you would probably be able to get your hands on the NISMO sports muffler from the video in this thread way easier (its not near as loud though)

this is the BORLA the NISMO is based off of. it is a larger diameter than the NISMO

so if you wanted the exhaust but didnt have to have the NISMO branding you might could see if this one ships to Australia ?

I'd be keen for one and order it to ship to Aus :)