Sponsored

New version of the Nismo exhaust?

aurora rz34

Active Member
First Name
Brock
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
31
Reaction score
11
Location
Pennsylvania
Car(s)
2026 nisaan z heritage edtion
Hey guys I have been waiting to order the Nismo touring exhaust for a while since it’s on back order and I was looking today and I found a version 2 of it was wondering what they changed if anything part number are B0100-RZ34S2 For the new one and B0100-RZ34S for the old one none of the listings have pictures of the new one so I’m very curious about it.
 

Osage

Well-Known Member
First Name
Wade
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Threads
11
Messages
88
Reaction score
116
Location
Austin
Car(s)
2027 Z Nismo MT, 2026 Pathfinder Rock Creek
Interesting. I highly recommend the Magnaflow Speq if touring is what you’re chasing.
 
OP
OP

aurora rz34

Active Member
First Name
Brock
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
31
Reaction score
11
Location
Pennsylvania
Car(s)
2026 nisaan z heritage edtion
Interesting. I highly recommend the Magnaflow Speq if touring is what you’re chasing.
I appreciate the suggestion I’ve looked at that exhaust and to me at least it just sounds like all the other ones the only one that sounds any different to me at least is the Nismo touring and I think it’s because it uses a h pipe not a x pipe it just sounds deeper and a lower more aggressive tone I’m coming from a Subaru wrx with the sti axle back exhaust and that thing would vibrate the house with all the bass. So I’m looking to get as close as I can to that since it’s what I’ve grown to like.
 
OP
OP

aurora rz34

Active Member
First Name
Brock
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
31
Reaction score
11
Location
Pennsylvania
Car(s)
2026 nisaan z heritage edtion
Interesting. I highly recommend the Magnaflow Speq if touring is what you’re chasing.
If you could post a video of your car to give a good sound clip of it would be much appreciated I think the sound clip that magnaflow has isn’t the best.
 

Osage

Well-Known Member
First Name
Wade
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Threads
11
Messages
88
Reaction score
116
Location
Austin
Car(s)
2027 Z Nismo MT, 2026 Pathfinder Rock Creek
I’m going to as soon as I get back from the shop. If you follow my build thread, they are replacing the front bumper and fascia due to shipping damage.

I can assure you that the Magnaflow is deeper than the Nismo. The whole point of the system was to achieve a more guttural, non-raspy sonic experience. And it delivers. There’s just not much online about it which is disappointing but I’ll try to make up for it.
 

KrackaC8

Well-Known Member
First Name
Christopher
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
1,357
Reaction score
1,966
Location
Sioux City, IA
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance, 2024 Grand Cherokee, 2023 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Commodities
The muffler module version of it in this clip is pretty much the tone:

Right around 28 seconds makes me absolutely want that!!!
 

Osage

Well-Known Member
First Name
Wade
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Threads
11
Messages
88
Reaction score
116
Location
Austin
Car(s)
2027 Z Nismo MT, 2026 Pathfinder Rock Creek
You will not regret it. And it looks amazing. Zero drone. Pops and burbles on throttle release. I don’t know why there isn’t more information about it online.

A car guy at my local shop recommended it over the Nismo or AWE (which I was going to get). He said Magnaflow makes 6 cylinder motors sound great with deep tone. I trusted him and cancelled my AWE track order because the drone is apparently not ideal. I think the Nismo track has the same issues, and if you want deeper tone you will love Magnaflow over the Nismo touring offering.
 
OP
OP

aurora rz34

Active Member
First Name
Brock
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
31
Reaction score
11
Location
Pennsylvania
Car(s)
2026 nisaan z heritage edtion
I’m going to as soon as I get back from the shop. If you follow my build thread, they are replacing the front bumper and fascia due to shipping damage.

I can assure you that the Magnaflow is deeper than the Nismo. The whole point of the system was to achieve a more guttural, non-raspy sonic experience. And it delivers. There’s just not much online about it which is disappointing but I’ll try to make up for it.
Thank you very much I’ll wait until you can then also is it made from t-304? I would hope I live in a northern state and this is my year round daily so it’ll see some salt
 
OP
OP

aurora rz34

Active Member
First Name
Brock
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
31
Reaction score
11
Location
Pennsylvania
Car(s)
2026 nisaan z heritage edtion
I’m going to as soon as I get back from the shop. If you follow my build thread, they are replacing the front bumper and fascia due to shipping damage.

I can assure you that the Magnaflow is deeper than the Nismo. The whole point of the system was to achieve a more guttural, non-raspy sonic experience. And it delivers. There’s just not much online about it which is disappointing but I’ll try to make up for it.
Also which version of the exhaust do you have I see they have 2 I hope it’s not the almost $3000 one my wallet will scream
 

Osage

Well-Known Member
First Name
Wade
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Threads
11
Messages
88
Reaction score
116
Location
Austin
Car(s)
2027 Z Nismo MT, 2026 Pathfinder Rock Creek
It is high quality stainless. Pristine. This is just the SPEQ version which is only around $1800 and moddable to the XMod version if you want to go that route later on. The only difference is that the XMod version has carbon tips and includes swappable parts, as I understand it.
 
OP
OP

aurora rz34

Active Member
First Name
Brock
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
31
Reaction score
11
Location
Pennsylvania
Car(s)
2026 nisaan z heritage edtion
It is high quality stainless. Pristine. This is just the SPEQ version which is only around $1800 and moddable to the XMod version if you want to go that route later on. The only difference is that the XMod version has carbon tips and includes swappable parts, as I understand it.
Thank goodness I’ll have to check with a buddy of mine he has a bunch of wholesalers accounts so I could possibly get it for much cheaper as well thank you for the feedback will still be looking forward to your sound clips when you get them as well.
 
OP
OP

aurora rz34

Active Member
First Name
Brock
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
31
Reaction score
11
Location
Pennsylvania
Car(s)
2026 nisaan z heritage edtion
It is high quality stainless. Pristine. This is just the SPEQ version which is only around $1800 and moddable to the XMod version if you want to go that route later on. The only difference is that the XMod version has carbon tips and includes swappable parts, as I understand it.
Oh and are the tips changeable cause I really like chrome tips on this car with the renegade polish I use I can make them shine like crazy
 

Osage

Well-Known Member
First Name
Wade
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Threads
11
Messages
88
Reaction score
116
Location
Austin
Car(s)
2027 Z Nismo MT, 2026 Pathfinder Rock Creek
it comes in either chrome or black. I went with black because I have the black Nismo.
 

Crownleyian

Well-Known Member
First Name
Nelson
Joined
May 15, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
103
Reaction score
115
Location
Australia
Car(s)
Nissan Z Nismo + GR Yaris Rallye (now the Wife's car)
Occupation
I.T.
HKS Super Turbo Nismo Edition is mega yes it’s expensive but so good, no bullshit drone, doesn’t wake up the entire neighbourhood, makes the right sounds when you want it to, solid build quality.
 
 






Top