Sponsored

My NEW 2027 Nissan z Nissimo MT

nissimo1983

Member
First Name
Simon
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
7
Reaction score
19
Location
indiana
Car(s)
2027 nissan z nissimo
Occupation
engineer
Hey Guys, I’m new to the forum.
I just got my new Z nissimo manual transmission. I have always been a Datsun/ 300zx enthusiast but never own one until now. If anyone has a questions about it let me know.

IMG_9231.webp
 

msco123

Active Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Aug 23, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
32
Reaction score
19
Location
Louisiana
Car(s)
2024 Z Nismo, 2024 Z Performance, 2025 GMC Canyon Denali, 2024 Lexus RC350
Occupation
Retired
My brother had one of the first 240zs and like you, I have always felt I needed one. I have enjoyed this car so much, I bought 2. Performance and NIsmo. The only car I've owned that puts a smile on my face while driving.
 

Howdog70

Well-Known Member
First Name
Howard
Joined
Jan 19, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
48
Reaction score
73
Location
Los Angeles
Car(s)
240Z
Hey Guys, I’m new to the forum.
I just got my new Z nissimo manual transmission. I have always been a Datsun/ 300zx enthusiast but never own one until now. If anyone has a questions about it let me know.

IMG_9231.webp
Welc
Hey Guys, I’m new to the forum.
I just got my new Z nissimo manual transmission. I have always been a Datsun/ 300zx enthusiast but never own one until now. If anyone has a questions about it let me know.

IMG_9231.webp
Welcome to the forum and to Team Nismo Manual!

20260908_125238.webp
 

CPerdomo

Well-Known Member
First Name
Carlos
Joined
Jun 7, 2024
Threads
22
Messages
713
Reaction score
551
Location
Brandon, Fl.
Car(s)
27 Z Nismo Manual, 2016 Frontier Pro4X Manual
Occupation
Congregational Leader
Hey Guys, I’m new to the forum.
I just got my new Z nissimo manual transmission. I have always been a Datsun/ 300zx enthusiast but never own one until now. If anyone has a questions about it let me know.

IMG_9231.webp
Congratulations!
You'll love every bit of it.
 

trackratZ

Well-Known Member
First Name
August
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Threads
102
Messages
2,831
Reaction score
5,433
Location
So CA
Car(s)
25 Z Perf 6MT, Cayman S (track), MX5 Club (autox)
Occupation
Software security
Hey Guys, I’m new to the forum.
I just got my new Z nissimo manual transmission. I have always been a Datsun/ 300zx enthusiast but never own one until now. If anyone has a questions about it let me know.

IMG_9231.webp
Nice! Congrats!! Were you able to 'deal' close to MSRP? Some dealers promise but haven't heard of actual purchases at those prices.
 

ZULU-1

Active Member
First Name
Doc
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
30
Reaction score
26
Location
USA
Car(s)
Z-Performance
Hey Guys, I’m new to the forum.
I just got my new Z nissimo manual transmission. I have always been a Datsun/ 300zx enthusiast but never own one until now. If anyone has a questions about it let me know.

IMG_9231.webp
 

ZULU-1

Active Member
First Name
Doc
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
30
Reaction score
26
Location
USA
Car(s)
Z-Performance
Nicely done! ...which, colors were you considering before settling on the Black? I prefer Black... even with the extra care needed to keep it sharp looking; however, my experience with my 350Z.... is that in the South, the body surface temps build-up to brutal levels ... affecting cabin comfort; specially when you first climb in the cockpit and fire-up the A/C (even with a good heat-shield deployed along the windshield...the internal temps are brutal). Another issue that I face in my Geo-area, is the hard water spots. It is a pain to wash/dry the car.... I have to incorporate a water filter to reduce the iron and other minerals so as to avoid water spots on her!
I'm considering ordering a 2028 Nismo. I'm already going through the dreaded color selection process. Perhaps Nissan will consider introducing a few additional color options for the '28 Nismo.
Meanwhile, I will be following postings on the reliability/function of the new Nismo M/T... so, please keep posting/sharing your experiences with you beauty! Specially, with the MT.

Congrats ...enjoy!:clap:
 
OP
OP
nissimo1983

nissimo1983

Member
First Name
Simon
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
7
Reaction score
19
Location
indiana
Car(s)
2027 nissan z nissimo
Occupation
engineer
Nice! Congrats!! Were you able to 'deal' close to MSRP? Some dealers promise but haven't heard of actual purchases at those prices.
I worked with 4 dealerships and my local dealership matched it but they tried to get me with the special coating protection around $2400 and ETCH around $500. You always have to read the fine print before signing. I got mine at MSRP price.
 
OP
OP
nissimo1983

nissimo1983

Member
First Name
Simon
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
7
Reaction score
19
Location
indiana
Car(s)
2027 nissan z nissimo
Occupation
engineer
Nicely done! ...which, colors were you considering before settling on the Black? I prefer Black... even with the extra care needed to keep it sharp looking; however, my experience with my 350Z.... is that in the South, the body surface temps build-up to brutal levels ... affecting cabin comfort; specially when you first climb in the cockpit and fire-up the A/C (even with a good heat-shield deployed along the windshield...the internal temps are brutal). Another issue that I face in my Geo-area, is the hard water spots. It is a pain to wash/dry the car.... I have to incorporate a water filter to reduce the iron and other minerals so as to avoid water spots on her!
I'm considering ordering a 2028 Nismo. I'm already going through the dreaded color selection process. Perhaps Nissan will consider introducing a few additional color options for the '28 Nismo.
Meanwhile, I will be following postings on the reliability/function of the new Nismo M/T... so, please keep posting/sharing your experiences with you beauty! Specially, with the MT.

Congrats ...enjoy!:clap:
Thank you, I had a hard time picking a color too. The NISIMO only comes in 4 colors. Black is very picky color which I wash free touch every 3 days. I would recommend in Stealth Gray / Super Black Two-tone. It really depends what color you see yourself driving in it. Please show us what you purchased.
 
OP
OP
nissimo1983

nissimo1983

Member
First Name
Simon
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
7
Reaction score
19
Location
indiana
Car(s)
2027 nissan z nissimo
Occupation
engineer
Nice! Congrats!! Were you able to 'deal' close to MSRP? Some dealers promise but haven't heard of actual purchases at those prices.
Yes I was able to close on a deal after 4 dealer ships and comparison . My local dealer had to match price a better deal what I found in Tennessee. Overall the dealership try with additional prices such as special coating $2500 and the ETCH$500 . I had to ask the questions. I heard there is only going to be over 350 Nisimo built in MT transmission for 2027.
 
OP
OP
nissimo1983

nissimo1983

Member
First Name
Simon
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
7
Reaction score
19
Location
indiana
Car(s)
2027 nissan z nissimo
Occupation
engineer
My brother had one of the first 240zs and like you, I have always felt I needed one. I have enjoyed this car so much, I bought 2. Performance and NIsmo. The only car I've owned that puts a smile on my face while driving.
My older took me for a drive in 1990 in his 83 240zx turbo. I fell in love with it. I couldn’t believe they brought back the Z . First time I heard about the new Z was in 2022 and kept my eye on it since.
 
 






Top