Sponsored

Search results

  1. My NEW 2027 Nissan z Nissimo MT

    My brother had one of the first 240zs and like you, I have always felt I needed one. I have enjoyed this car so much, I bought 2. Performance and NIsmo. The only car I've owned that puts a smile on my face while driving.
  2. 2026 Z Heritage

    yeah, I'd rather be in Texas too.
  3. 2026 Z Heritage

    I live in LA and had them quote me this price.
  4. 2026 Z Heritage

    I've seen a couple selling for $1500 off MSRP. Of course you'd need to be aware of any dealer addons?
  5. Frameless mirror for sale

    I have a potential buyer but if it falls through, I will let you know.
  6. Frameless mirror for sale

    I have just the one left. Brand new in the box. Payment by paypal or venmo. I will need your address, plus phone number and email to send by Fedex.
  7. Frameless mirror for sale

    I have 1 of these left for sale. $175 and I will pay shipping.
  8. Nissan Frameless Mirror T99L16RR0A

    No it plugs into the existing wiring.
  9. Nissan Frameless Mirror T99L16RR0A

    See picture
  10. Nissan Frameless Mirror T99L16RR0A

    See Krackac8 post above, he said they do fit.
  11. Nissan Frameless Mirror T99L16RR0A

    Brand New $175 and I will pay shipping
  12. FS: Nissan Frameless Mirror T99L16RR0A

    And I posted the wrong year...still living in 2025:blush:
  13. FS: Nissan Frameless Mirror T99L16RR0A

    I have 2 of these for sale. $175 each and I will pay shipping.
  14. Nissan Frameless Mirror T99L16RR0A

    I have two of these I'd like to sell.
  15. Nissan Frameless Mirror T99L16RR0A

    Will this fit on a 2024 Z?
  16. Axle back Nismo exhaust put on a Performance

    To be more specific, I put an after market axle back on my nismo and was wondering if putting the orignal nismo exhaust on a performance would be worthwhile for a different exhaust sound. I do another axle back for the performance but had the thought of using the nismo exhaust instead.
  17. Axle back Nismo exhaust put on a Performance

    Has anybody put the Nismo exhaust on a Performance. If so, did it make a significant difference it the tone.
  18. 2026 Z Performance Heritage

    "Plus the bronze wheels and decals/carbon fiber alone is worth it to me." Yes, they grab your attention.
  19. 2026 Z Performance Heritage

    Yes, my concern is that it looks awesome on under showroom lighting but outdoors appears to be disappointing.



Top