My 2024 Nismo

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Congratulations! She's a beauty.

OP
OP
MarkNismoZ

MarkNismoZ

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nismo Z
Occupation
Classic Car Restoration
Here are the Mod details- total cost around $9K, but with it under $100K total, not a bad investment considering the performance...
PXL_20240516_235459010~2.jpg

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z Performance 6MT and many more...
Occupation
Hospitality Management
Looking good. Under $100k? Pretty cheap deal... ; )

OP
OP
MarkNismoZ

MarkNismoZ

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nismo Z
Occupation
Classic Car Restoration
I love looking at reviews for the Z... One guy could only criticize the dated interior (which is intentionally retro and I love it, sorry it's not a Tesla I-Maxipad!), the large gas cover, like who gives a shit, plus it's easier to open, the dated door handles- seriously?, and the dated key fob- again, seriously? It remotely opens, closed and locks the car! Sorry it doesn't remotely turn on your interior espresso maker. 0h, and it's a little expensive... Sorry you can't afford it! My comment (Seriously) was: When did you get your balls removed?!) I wanted to add: I couldn't afford it either... Then my Mom got a job!... 😅

matthew107

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z
Occupation
Self Employed
I love looking at reviews for the Z... One guy could only criticize the dated interior (which is intentionally retro and I love it, sorry it's not a Tesla I-Maxipad!), the large gas cover, like who gives a shit, plus it's easier to open, the dated door handles- seriously?, and the dated key fob- again, seriously? It remotely opens, closed and locks the car! Sorry it doesn't remotely turn on your interior espresso maker. 0h, and it's a little expensive... Sorry you can't afford it! My comment (Seriously) was: When did you get your balls removed?!) I wanted to add: I couldn't afford it either... Then my Mom got a job!... 😅

haha me too, sometimes they just need their clicks and views!

OP
OP
MarkNismoZ

MarkNismoZ

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nismo Z
Occupation
Classic Car Restoration
Christopher Walken: "I got a fever... And the only prescription is Rear Louvers!"... Someone's gotta start making them.