2023 Seiran Blue Nissan Z Sport

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Sway bars are definitely my next upgrade. I was planning on waiting until after summer but Nissan is doing 25% off until the end of this month. Looking at the Nismo sway bars but the Z1 end links since they are less expensive.

im probably just going to mount these with out adjustable endlinks. as Im not looking to change the settings just looking for a bit less body roll when I start autoX.

so I see these have two bolt locations. is the one closest to the end the OEM location right?

OP
OP
z_ya_later

z_ya_later

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Seiran Blue Nissan Z Sport
im probably just going to mount these with out adjustable endlinks. as Im not looking to change the settings just looking for a bit less body roll when I start autoX.
I had Hotchkis sway bars in my 370 with OEM end links and it was great but ended up with poor handling at a certain point. Took it to the dealer and they replaced a few different parts including the end links. Probably fine to stay OEM but I just don't want to chance it.

so I see these have two bolt locations. is the one closest to the end the OEM location right?
Yeah my guess would be the hole near the end would be less stiff versus the inner one.

Last edited:

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
first clip ive heard of the NISMO street exhaust. sounds way closer to the Track exhaust than I thought it would

KCZ

First Name
KCZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Evora, Boxster, Jeep, Xterra.
Z1 is selling some of those NISMO parts at better prices.

MHockey17

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Nissan 370Z NISMO, '01 Mitsu Eclipse GT
I think two bolt locations are just the mechanism for adjustability.

I have one on my Eclipse; can bolt in 3 different ways:
1. Both outers = min stiff
2. Outer & inner = mid stiff
3. Both inners = max stiff

I’m sure even on the lowest setting though these bars will have less body roll then stock as they’re thicker

DerrellSC

First Name
Derrell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Teacher
Was thinking about getting my stock strut tower brace painted, but this one might be the one I end up with.

shingo

First Name
Shingo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know who makes the NISMO LM-RS1 wheel? Is it made by Nissan or Enkei? I know that Rays isn’t making them, but I couldn’t find any info on what company actually makes them.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know who makes the NISMO LM-RS1 wheel? Is it made by Nissan or Enkei? I know that Rays isn’t making them, but I couldn’t find any info on what company actually makes them.

Titan 7 forged

Screenshot 2024-01-14 154545.png

shingo

First Name
Shingo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
Oh what?! That’s awesome! I had Titan 7 wheels on my Focus RS and loved them! Thank you for the reply.