Dan_Passe

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Thanks

What does that mean?

Dan how excited are you personally about this? So cool you are the guy in charge of the official reveal of this very important car for Nissan.. Have you revealed other cars before? Are you somewhat nervous at the same time?

Thanks for the question. I've been in this business for a very long time now and been in charge of a variety of reveals, motor shows, etc. but this car is really going to be a highlight. As a Z owner myself and as the head of the Nissan North America heritage collection I am first and foremost an enthusiast - and I'd be lying if I didn't say I was nervous about the reveal. Lots and lots of moving pieces in order to pull it off, and do it as "right" as we can.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Thanks for the question. I've been in this business for a very long time now and been in charge of a variety of reveals, motor shows, etc. but this car is really going to be a highlight. As a Z owner myself and as the head of the Nissan North America heritage collection I am first and foremost an enthusiast - and I'd be lying if I didn't say I was nervous about the reveal. Lots and lots of moving pieces in order to pull it off, and do it as "right" as we can.
Dan, at the time of reveal will Nissan announce when the car is expected in dealerships and price along with all the tech spec….thanks for talking to us all

OP
OP
Dan_Passe

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Dan, at the time of reveal will Nissan announce when the car is expected in dealerships and price along with all the tech spec….thanks for talking to us all
I am hoping for all of that. It's not as straightforward as it seems to get that info to the point of being able to promote it but working on those very things.

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
Dan, thats awesome what a cool career you have had. I am sure most on here have great past or current Z cars. I had a 90 and 92 300ZX TT 5spd manuals and loved them, so I am very hyped up on the return. Love the proto just personally hope the front end is a little different/less boxy maybe some vents in either side of the grille. Anyway, I appreciate this reveal might give you some pre-game jitters lol, but I am sure it will go fantastic!

GOTTHEFUZZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Kia K5, 2021Kia forte GT, 2012 Mustang 5.0
Occupation
CNC machinist in the military Aerospace industry
Dan is this new generation Z being targeted for the everyday enthusiast?

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2009 370Z S/T/N 7AT - 2015 GT-R BE
slightly off topic but next May you should join us at zdayz just a thought lol

we usually have multiple Nissan reps show up in the past. this year being first after the pandemic and new location i dont believe any showed up.

OP
OP
Dan_Passe

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
slightly off topic but next May you should join us at zdayz just a thought lol

we usually have multiple Nissan reps show up in the past. this year being first after the pandemic and new location i dont believe any showed up.
Would like to attend - please stay in touch closer to the event!

OP
OP
Dan_Passe

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
@Dan_Passe will you be able to provide a time as we get closer to the 17th….as an Aussie I’m pretty sure I’ll have to set my alarm clock ready
Time for reveal? Working on the final timing but 8 p.m. US Eastern Time on Aug 17 is your best bet (that's approximate).

50thZ

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 370z 50th Anniversary
Occupation
Retired
Hell yes!!!! Cannot wait. I wonder which dealers will get the first ones??