BB_Sam

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Jaguar F-type R-Dynamic 6MT
Ok - I'm really excited like everyone else. But what does this even mean? Will we be able to start ordering Z's on August 17th? Or is that the date they'll tell us when we can???

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
^ The date they'll tell you what the production car will look like. And also, its right before the NY Auto show. I was debating on going to the show, but looks like now its confirmed :D:cool:

timszee

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CIVIC
Occupation
IT
Ok - I'm really excited like everyone else. But what does this even mean? Will we be able to start ordering Z's on August 17th? Or is that the date they'll tell us when we can???
It just means they will actual announce the car. More than likely specs, prices, trims, etc.. Similar to what Toyota just did with the GR86.

Captain_Kirk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Toyota also announced that GR 86 sales will start in the fall. I hope we get some kind of timeline for the Z from Nissan.

OP
OP
Dan_Passe

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Will the event be open to the public?

If not, what’s the chances with getting a pass lol
The event itself will be broadcast online and COVID restrictions willing, we'll see how many folks can be with us in person. That said, we'll have the vehicle at the NY Auto Show just a few days later!

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
The event itself will be broadcast online and COVID restrictions willing, we'll see how many folks can be with us in person. That said, we'll have the vehicle at the NY Auto Show just a few days later!
I'm def coming to see it in person. I hated the 370z in pictures, and loved it in person. Now, while I don't hate the Z, let's see how much MORE I love it in person. New camera gear in bound JUST for this event LOL

timszee

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CIVIC
Occupation
IT
can be with us? we'll have the vehicle? And who might you be? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE Z!?!?!

OP
OP
Dan_Passe

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
can be with us? we'll have the vehicle? And who might you be? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE Z!?!?!
Thanks for your question. I'm director of product communications at Nissan North America. So my team and I are responsible for the reveal of the vehicle in NY (and some other stuff too). We are so very excited to FINALLY get this vehicle out there - we know it's been a bit of a wait.