JAMESGSXR23

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Nissan Pathfinder, 23 Z
Hey all,
Just installed the JB4. Ran the default map to see how it would go. ( Map 1 = 4psi ). Definitely a big bump in the butt dyno. I plan on staying on pump gas. Either 93/94 octane. So map 3 (5.5psi ) will be the biggest gain I'll get. It's def worth the $750. Especially since you can "uninstall" it for dealer visits. What JB4 maps have you guys tried?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
I hope you ran a couple logs to make sure everything is good. +4 psi is a big jump. If you did, post a graph of one of the logs during the full throttle part.

Rommel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
370z
I've been running map 3 on 93 octane for awhile now. I ran a data log in map 2 and 3. Sent it to burger and they said looked good.
I'm very impressed with this jb4 also.
6mt with zero mods other than the jb4

OP
OP
JAMESGSXR23

JAMESGSXR23

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Nissan Pathfinder, 23 Z
Same here. Very impressed. It definitely pulls like a freight train. I got away from JDM cars and went to BMW for a couple cars (f82 then a g82) and I had both of those tuned as well. This has been a big surprise with the gains.

Rommel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
370z
Hell yeah....I hear ya..... the torque hit is very impressive. New rear tires by 10 k...lol
Enjoy man 😊

bearingexpert

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z 2023
Occupation
Manager
I've been running map 3 on 93 octane for awhile now. I ran a data log in map 2 and 3. Sent it to burger and they said looked good.
I'm very impressed with this jb4 also.
6mt with zero mods other than the jb4
Hi

No issues with check engine light or engine overheat? I'm planning in purchasing it but want to make sure there is no issues.

Thanks for the information.