MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
out of every car Ive ever owned im sick every day I sold this. #33 NISMO 350z. it would have made the perfect daily all these years. but at the time I had a 2009 GTR preordered and no way could I have made the jump without unloading this. thats my ultimate need a do over moment as I wouldnt be so in need of a 2023 Z. but now I literally backed myself in a corner with no daily. ive got two dealerships I can get the car at MSRP for but neither have allocations. and now with more and more nismo spyshots making the rounds im not sure what to do as a new nismo Z is 100% my end game. If end up picking up a performance Z and keeping it 6 -8 months while waiting on a NISMO then so be it. im thinking keep it under 5K miles and by paying MSRP I can sell it for what I paid and then get into a NISMO pretty clean

This car was all stock execpt for the NISMO dual cold air intakes

DSCF3507 (1).JPG

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
here were my two daily drivers.

Juke had NISMO intake and NISMO race springs. It was CVT so no it wasnt good at autoX only took it once. traded it for the sentra nismo when the turbo started making a funny noise. would still have the sentra but over the summer when used car prices were out of control carmax offered me 3K more than what I bought it for from them 3 years before

IMG_20150728_201927.jpg

ttrtrrrrr.jpg

currently have my wifes 2022 pathfinder taking up the spot where my new Z should be

1675225568035.png

PXL_20220514_193059104.jpg

Last edited:

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Definitely remember you from my350z, Matt. Been around there since 2005 myself and am still active. That's complete shit VS did you dirty like that. You're pretty much an institution of the Z/GTR world. Glad your expertise and dedication were welcome here.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Welcome! Iā€™m on new Nissan z as well. I think we all have an account there with the news of the z couple years ago. But not many active users and interface is not as nice as this one. Love this site!

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer
Hola Matt, glad to see you're still around and supporting Nissan!

You may not remember me but I was around AZ350z when it was just a few dozen members and saw all the craziness that happened with the core members and when Rich was around running that entire circus. Was even a Mod for a little while but punched out once I saw the type of 'personality' that was running the site. But enough about the past.

What sticks out most about AZ350z was a huge group of fun loving individuals who had a shared passion of the Nissan 350z. Damn they partied hard, drove hard and was brutally honest no holds barred atmosphere that everyone took in stride. The long midnight rides through the desert that resulting in us pulling over to catch a meteor shower. The endless parties at the shop just south of Rio Salado shopping district, all of the car washes, BBQs and mod days. Running though the pavilions after just having washed the Zee and getting a call from the owner of Ra Sushi who was having a slow night, gave us a call and we rolled over for half price beers and sushi to bring more customers in (when in reality it was all us with the copious amounts we ate and drank even at half off, LoL) with an impromptu car show out in front of one of his locations.

Welcome you filthy animal, LoL.

Dude - Just MADE All This Shit I Haven't Thought About In Years Come Rushing Back . . .

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hola Matt, glad to see you're still around and supporting Nissan!

You may not remember me but I was around AZ350z when it was just a few dozen members and saw all the craziness that happened with the core members and when Rich was around running that entire circus. Was even a Mod for a little while but punched out once I saw the type of 'personality' that was running the site. But enough about the past.

What sticks out most about AZ350z was a huge group of fun loving individuals who had a shared passion of the Nissan 350z. Damn they partied hard, drove hard and was brutally honest no holds barred atmosphere that everyone took in stride. The long midnight rides through the desert that resulting in us pulling over to catch a meteor shower. The endless parties at the shop just south of Rio Salado shopping district, all of the car washes, BBQs and mod days. Running though the pavilions after just having washed the Zee and getting a call from the owner of Ra Sushi who was having a slow night, gave us a call and we rolled over for half price beers and sushi to bring more customers in (when in reality it was all us with the copious amounts we ate and drank even at half off, LoL) with an impromptu car show out in front of one of his locations.

Welcome you filthy animal, LoL.

Dude - Just MADE All This Shit I Haven't Thought About In Years Come Rushing Back . . .

oh yeah I remember the AZ crew and the subforum offshoot for sure. you guys were pretty crazy thanks for checking in!