First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 White Nissan Z Performance
Occupation
Personal Training
Sounds similar to my fast intentions one, this is the resonated version with lowered downpipes.

Todd marks

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Personal Training
Little bit louder but the exhaust notes aren’t too far apart from one another. Really curious to hear the difference in person/in cabin.

rvlbrs

First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vnglrs.com
Car(s)
2023 Z 6MT, 2021 Supra 3.0 AT, 2014 Toyota 86 6MT
Occupation
Media Production
Just installed mine yesterday. Definitely the #1 choice! Very satisfied because finally, the car is gratifying to hear! Just gotta work on getting some intakes that actually can be heard.:cool: My video on this exhaust goes live on Youtube tomorrow.

cainen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FiestaST, Tiguan R-Line, Proto Z
Just installed mine yesterday. Definitely the #1 choice! Very satisfied because finally, the car is gratifying to hear! Just gotta work on getting some intakes that actually can be heard.:cool: My video on this exhaust goes live on Youtube tomorrow.
Did you get the super turbo or dual muffler version?

rvlbrs

First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vnglrs.com
Car(s)
Occupation
Media Production
Did you get the super turbo or dual muffler version?
I got Dual Hi-Power Titanium Tip Catback Exhaust.
I have this one, not sure why people are knocking on it. I noticed performance gains as well as a subtle boost in sound. It’s also reasonably priced.

https://www.z1motorsports.com/air-i...23-nissan-cold-air-intake-system-p-45689.html
I might be interested in these. I'm sorta surprised there's no HKS setup yet.
-----
Here's my youtube video

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
I got Dual Hi-Power Titanium Tip Catback Exhaust.

I might be interested in these. I'm sorta surprised there's no HKS setup yet.
-----
Here's my youtube video
Thanks for sharing! Nice to see a YouTube video that's informative without some obnoxious influencer shouting so thank you for that lol. I think the Hks sounds good, perhaps a little on the mild side but I think most will be that way before downpipes. Id prefer that because sometimes adding downpipes just makes things too loud for daily use so I think you're sitting in a great spot.

I want an exhaust bad! I just can't decide what to get. Seems to be quite a few good options out there.

Todd marks

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Personal Training
I’m really liking mine, especially outside the cabin. Sounds even more exotic in person or WOT.

rvlbrs

First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vnglrs.com
Car(s)
Occupation
Media Production
Thanks for sharing! Nice to see a YouTube video that's informative without some obnoxious influencer shouting so thank you for that lol. I think the Hks sounds good, perhaps a little on the mild side but I think most will be that way before downpipes. Id prefer that because sometimes adding downpipes just makes things too loud for daily use so I think you're sitting in a great spot.

I want an exhaust bad! I just can't decide what to get. Seems to be quite a few good options out there.
Absolutely! Yeah, I can't stand the extra theatrics some Youtubers have when shooting a video. It just doesn't come off as genuine when something epic or special actually happens. Stradman is probably the biggest offender in my book lol.

Yeah, I'm IN LOVE with this HKS setup so far. It was the most attractive tone out of the other systems offered. I actually look for small reasons just to drive it. That's the kind of stuff I like.

I honestly chose this system because when I eventually get to the downpipes and tune. If it's too loud, I can take off the turn-downs from the chambers and cap them and it'll tone it down some. That's a win/win for me.

Todd marks

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Personal Training
I heard the HKS one in person without downpipes and did not like it at all. Sounded like a slightly nicer version on the automatic Zs in sport mode. The resonated fast intentions exhaust without their lowered downpipes is by far my favorite. Even the guys who dyno/tuned my car at AMS who have two 2023 Zs were raving about. It’s a whole other animal outside of the cabin in person. Sounds much more exotic/JDM than the video that I just recently posted. I was shocked when I heard it outside of the vehicle .

Todd marks

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Personal Training
It’s also not loud at all either unless I step on it, then again the exhaust notes still subtle.