ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
I totally understand no test drives to a point. A serious buyer should be allowed a short drive so as not to put too many miles on the car. I also do not think it will be a big problem since most will all be sold cars going to customers so will not be a lot of cars sitting around to test drive any way. If you are a serious buyer I mean really what could possibly be bad about the car at this point. If you want a new Z then you know you want a new Z. END OF STORY. Just buy it.
Nissan can afford to build one or two cars for each major dealer let people do joy ride. Based on NHTSA crash test database, nissan can claim the 350Z crash test and not have to crash any of the new Z since it's on the exact platform.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Saw the Z in person at the ATL show. Love it even more now. Yes the grill is an acquired taste, but I'm not worried as the 370z had a similar issue with the fangs etc that was remedied quite early on with wrap/plastidip/paint.

The length of the hood was interesting as it seems longer then the 370z, but time will tell if that's true once we get to see both side by side (not in pictures). Hopefully some of the mods from 370z bolt on over, similar to how some 1st gen brz parts are seeming to work on 2nd gen.

Overall car looks really good. Sharp lines in certain areas and softer in others, but the boulder grey def makes the car seem subdued, which isn't bad. Wifey liked the grey, but she's adamant on yellow or red (not a fan of red and yellow is too bright for me on this car, but it looks good!). I need to convince her on the White + Red combo again.

OP
OP
GrishTXU

GrishTXU

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus CT200h Lexus GX 570
Based on the responses, it appears that seeing the Z in person has had a positive impact on most of us and our perceptions of the car. It would be great to see all of the different color options in real life to help with that all important decision!

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
Based on the responses, it appears that seeing the Z in person has had a positive impact on most of us and our perceptions of the car. It would be great to see all of the different color options in real life to help with that all important decision!
Would like to see it but not confirmed at the Fort Lauderdale show this weekend ….

OP
OP
GrishTXU

GrishTXU

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus CT200h Lexus GX 570
Would like to see it but not confirmed at the Fort Lauderdale show this weekend ….
Please share your thoughts and pics if you get to see it in the flesh! Thanks

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
I agree. Seeing it in person confirmed everything.

Can’t wait