Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra and Z
Occupation
GMSV Sales Manager
Yennie picked up her Z today.

It lasted about 7km before having it's exhaust changed. We went straight to my mates workshop after delivery haha.

received_1306126176695928.jpeg

Now that we are home, found some steel brackets and bent them into shape to remove that mammoth plate holder...

20231020_230359.jpg

I'll probably do dashcam tomorrow or Sunday with the rest of the goodies.

Hammo25

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi A5
Finally saw my first Z in the wild in Perth (other than mine) on Sunday morning. Blue one driving along West Coast drive in North Beach. Looked great. Let me know if it was you and you are on here.

Monza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
bit of this, bit of that
Probably moi. Just went for a cruise by myself to clear my head

wilorichie

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra and Z
Occupation
GMSV Sales Manager
Are you hardwiring the dash cam? Do you know which fuse type the Z will need? And which fuse slot are you going to use?
Hey mate, yeh hardwired for sure. Fuse box is to the right of the accelerator.

They are mini low profile fuses.

There was plenty of available fuse options to use. Just grab an electrical tester pen.

I ended up going with the top left column. The two 5amp fuses. The bottom one was accessory and the 5amp up higher was constant.

There was like 5 or 6 fuses in the top left "column". But there was only two 5 amps from memory.

GUZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z
I am using the ROOM LAMP for constant power and POWER SOCKET for ACC power. The +/- sides are shown in the pictures.
There are 2 spare slots. The one above TCU is constant, but I canā€™t plug in a fuse tap as the Transport Mode switch gets in the wayšŸ¤£. The one below POWER SOCKET has no power even the car is turned on.šŸ˜‘
IMG_3530.jpeg
IMG_3531.jpeg

GUZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z
IMG_4634.jpeg
This is the first Z Iā€™ve seen on the roads other than mine. It was outside Nissan Moorooka.

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
Those recently getting/allocated cars MY23 or MY24?
I see one on car sales claiming to be a MY24 but it also lists a Jan23 build so think it a false flag

just curious

has anyone seen a Orange one in flesh yet?

I did see Nissan datsun sports owners club meet in Vic over meekend had a nismo in attendance (guessing press car)
VIN JN1GBAZ34A0220011 to avoid

also going to guess unlike the proto's

JN1GBAZ34A02 2 0011 that 2nd 2 denotes nismo as all others I have seen to date had a 0 at that spot (but happy to be proven wrong)

1698196730965.png

1698196826734.png

wilorichie

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra and Z
Occupation
GMSV Sales Manager
Those recently getting/allocated cars MY23 or MY24?
Ours was a my23. Turns out, it's a Feb build... even though it's only just come off the boat.... nuts.

On a side note, we ordered some Vicrez mud flaps. Never heard of the brand before. I use ZL1 on my Supra, but they have nothing for the Z.

Ordered on Friday, fedex have it marked as "awaiting package" still. Wonder if these have a decent fitnent. Anyone tried them before? My misses didn't like the genuine ones, and these were the only ones I could find.

Bert

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI performance
@teflon & @Bert

Did you guys collect your cars yet? Would love to see them and update the stats data.
Gā€™day Mud, I meant to post some pics a while back but itā€™s been one of those weeks. Havenā€™t driven it much yet but Iā€™m getting some ppf put on today so Iā€™ll be right to go after that
IMG_0508.jpeg
IMG_0509.jpeg
IMG_0507.jpeg
IMG_0506.jpeg

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
Gā€™day Mud, I meant to post some pics a while back but itā€™s been one of those weeks. Havenā€™t driven it much yet but Iā€™m getting some ppf put on today so Iā€™ll be right to go after that
Very nice!!!!!