First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Anyone thought about upgrading the sway bars, Z1 have their own but you can also get the Nismo front and rear for $100 less

Darkhorse

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Anyone thought about upgrading the sway bars, Z1 have their own but you can also get the Nismo front and rear for $100 less
I've thought about it, it's always been such a high impact mod on cars I've owned previously, it's worth considering. The thing that has me unsure now is my MCA coilovers specifically say not to change the sway bars as the coils are developed for the stock ones, which is something I've not heard before with regard to coilovers.

Having said that, normal driving with the MCAs in produces hardly any bodyroll. Maybe they know what they are talking about...

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
So 3 weeks in the USA and I saw 1 Z.

in a dealership in mexicoof all places.

was checking dealers withing 100 miles of all locations as still trying to spotto a Blue one.

teflon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z 2023 9AT
Hey guys - long time lurker, first time poster.
Looks like a lot of deliveries on here in the last month.
Chiming in with my order placed in July 2022 for a Blue Auto (SA). Still no updates from dealer beyond "Nissan isn't telling us anything."
Feeling much of the same sentiment around here and not keen on being hit with '24 pricing if Nissan can't get it together.

MattJ2020

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z
Occupation
Photographer
0 in my trip of 7 days for Monterey Car Week!

Proto Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ7
I've thought about it, it's always been such a high impact mod on cars I've owned previously, it's worth considering. The thing that has me unsure now is my MCA coilovers specifically say not to change the sway bars as the coils are developed for the stock ones, which is something I've not heard before with regard to coilovers.

Having said that, normal driving with the MCAs in produces hardly any bodyroll. Maybe they know what they are talking about...
They will work.
I have MCA coilovers and Whiteline sway bars (front and rear) and they work just fine.

TBH though, I wouldn't get sway bars again. I think MCA's comments may have been more that they dialled in well-balanced settings, and that adding sway bars may make it too rigid. I feel that mine is now too rigid, and have it on the softest damping setting.

EDIT: Should also have said - both MCA and Whiteline R&D'd off my car. MCA cautioned me about the sway bars being unnecessary after they'd dialled me in. FWIW they were right.

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
I was so avoiding the idea of coil overs

but seeing some recent pics I think I might need a slight drop so yeah...sucks to be me.

MattJ2020

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z
Occupation
Photographer
Anyone know where I could buy the larger radio unit for the Z? RHD of course….

And perhaps is there a hack for the driver display to run a GPS or Apple Car Play?

wilorichie

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra and Z
Occupation
GMSV Sales Manager
not keen on being hit with '24 pricing if Nissan can't get it together.
I just found out last week that the SUO my wife has been allocated is for a my24 and most like build completed next month/September. And that of course we will be subject to the new pricing :(

• Love
Reactions: Mud

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Anyone know where I could buy the larger radio unit for the Z? RHD of course….

And perhaps is there a hack for the driver display to run a GPS or Apple Car Play?
I asked the dealer if GPS could display any instructions on the drivers display and because it's not a dedicated GPS it wont

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
I just found out last week that the SUO my wife has been allocated is for a my24 and most like build completed next month/September. And that of course we will be subject to the new pricing :(
nice that you have a car allocated
red is now officially discontinued, no more to come :(

wilorichie

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra and Z
Occupation
GMSV Sales Manager
nice that you have a car allocated
red is now officially discontinued, no more to come :(
We have had the SUO for 2 months now. So just waiting for actual info about it (suo shows up blank for dealership still).

One of my best mates ordered a red one as well. He's super sad he won't get one. Dealership hasn't said anything to him yet, bit we all know he won't be getting one. He didn't place his order as early as you.

I'd be upset as passing up on all those colours for the red. Then after all this time, you will probably end up with one of the colours you passed up on :( Sorry man.

Reactions: Mud

Shanna7

First Name
Shannon-Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Occupation
Microbiologist
Finally got mine a month ago - ordered Jan 2022, blue manual in VIC - after zero communication, was all suddenly happening and I got it two weeks after the "we have a car for you" phone call. Absolutely loving it!

GBRTX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Suzuki
I'm a bit confused... does anyone know if they are going to honour orders for Red that were placed before they pulled the color . .? e.g. June 2022 ???