Hands Up all the Aussies

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Best color option, beautiful, congrats! Looks so good in Misano blue. 20i M Sport or M40i? Wheels should probably give it away but I think they spec these a little different over there compared to NA.
Only a 20i…but plenty enough powerful for me, even surprised my boys how fast it is

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
My May delivery just got bumped to June

Good times
See I’m sure that would have been me….did you have production date?
Mine was made second week of Feb, was due May but not on a ship…I could see it just wasn’t going to happen

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
I spoke to Nissan customer service yesterday.
They couldn't give me any info as they say they don't have any.
Just got a call from my dealer :(
Not sure if it's related to me contacting Nissan Australia last week.

But apparently they've been advised to contact all of their customers (not sure if this includes @Jezza) and let them know not to expect delivery until mid 2024.

Another 12 months 😪

Last edited:

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport

But apparently they've been advised to contact all of their customers (not sure if this includes @Jezza) and let them know not to expect delivery until mid 2024.

Another 12 months 😪
Sounds like canada is gonna follow suit, except they wont notify any of us “preordered” customers. They rather send all units to usa for stealerships instead of actually sending units to people who put a deposit down to the manufacturer, thanks nissan for investing our money

cainen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FiestaST, TX3 Turbo, Tiguan R-Line, Proto Z
I imagine there'll be a lot of people cancelling after receiving that phone call.

dackoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R - FN2
Occupation
Engineer

Another 12 months 😪
Did your dealership provide any reason for the delay?

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Did your dealership provide any reason for the delay?
Dealer I spoke to last Thursday was in QLD and he said paint issues and again manual gearbox issues, who really knows.
I have been happy to wait but mid next year might be a real push, if someone would actually tell you whats going on then I may have taken a different color option when offered,

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Dealer I spoke to last Thursday was in QLD and he said paint issues and again manual gearbox issues, who really knows.
I have been happy to wait but mid next year might be a real push, if someone would actually tell you whats going on then I may have taken a different color option when offered,
This would make sense ….so many supposedly built but not shipped. If there was yet another issue with the car, perhaps they held them back to rectify the issue before sending them.
Just really hope that when you do finally get them that they have fully rectified any problems