Hands Up all the Aussies

morgand

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISMO Z
In other news... Brisbane now has a 14 day backlog of Auto Carriers due to port space.. So the BRZ is floating off Sydney at the moment and won't land in Brisbane until the 23rdish... I may have the Z first. ha ha ha...

Image 7-2-2023 at 2.57 pm.jpeg

Proto Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ7
In other news... Brisbane now has a 14 day backlog of Auto Carriers due to port space.. So the BRZ is floating off Sydney at the moment and won't land in Brisbane until the 23rdish... I may have the Z first. ha ha ha...

Image 7-2-2023 at 2.57 pm.jpeg
Bro... this whole situation may be your fault... You may be cursed.

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Screenshot_20230207_142330_Gmail.jpg

Have had nothing since my letter from Nissan Oz advising of a Jan 2023 arrival which I received late last year ~October/November.

Pushed today and had a phone call with midland where I stressed the fact that it needs to happen by the 15th of March, my dude called Melb HQ and this is what I got back.

Fuck these guys.

BTW Happy new year lads and ladies. Here we are in fucking February. Feels amazing.

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Been stewing on it all afternoon and am thinking that it's about that time for me.

It won't be here by the 15th of March, and quite frankly, this is all a fairly negative experience that I could do without.

I'll see how I go after a nights rest, but I reckon this is me done. I'll let you lot know how I get on đź‘Ť

Reactions: Mud
OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Been stewing on it all afternoon and am thinking that it's about that time for me.

It won't be here by the 15th of March, and quite frankly, this is all a fairly negative experience that I could do without.

I'll see how I go after a nights rest, but I reckon this is me done. I'll let you lot know how I get
on đź‘Ť
Completely understandable …my guess..it will arrive April with the rest of the promised first come allocations.
I know that’s not what you want to hear, but can’t see them sending them in drinks and drabs.

I could of course be completely wrong
Seriously it’s nit like we are spending ten bucks on the latest toy coming out. It’s a lot of money, I dint think a real answer to a question is to much to expect

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Completely understandable …my guess..it will arrive April with the rest of the promised first come allocations.
I know that’s not what you want to hear, but can’t see them sending them in drinks and drabs.
A fair assumption, but unlike others on here; I've not even had that much relayed to me. I'm still at January '23 currently. Anyhow.

I dont expect dribs and drabs - I expect the limited run protos to be here first. Its the flagship. But anyhow, there's much I could say, but its all been said before and I'm keen to put this in my rear view mirror.

I requested a refund this morning.

I'd say it's been a pleasure, but I'd be lying. It's been fucked. Enjoy it you lot 🤙

Proto Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ7
A fair assumption, but unlike others on here; I've not even had that much relayed to me. I'm still at January '23 currently. Anyhow.

I dont expect dribs and drabs - I expect the limited run protos to be here first. Its the flagship. But anyhow, there's much I could say, but its all been said before and I'm keen to put this in my rear view mirror.

I'd say it's been a pleasure, but I'd be lying. It's been fucked. Enjoy it you lot 🤙
Sorry to hear it mate, but I do completely understand... and sympathise.

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco

I'm also thinking of getting a refund - from the entire new car scene, lol.

Turns out a different new car I ordered (not Z) has a transmission issue which so far has not been addressed by the maker, and so I'm considering taking a pass on the vehicle. It's aggravating and might be a sign to tap out, focus on my older vehicles which I enjoy, and check back into the new car scene in a few years when (if) things have settled out.

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
This guys has been crapping on about his Z order for years. (Maybe 18 months)
How he sold his Supra and was waiting.
Has had press cars up the kazoo. ( more demo drives than even me)
In his latest vid he's decided he's not going to get one. Has bought something else.

Last edited: