West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Finally received my allocation. February production, April/May delivery. šŸ„³

image001.png
Hey Jezzaā€¦se that ā€œstatusā€ 20.
Do you reckon that means you have car 20 coming into Aus?
Wonder how many total fort up they are getting.
As mentioned my dealer has 20 orders but only 2 cars coming in

morgand

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISMO Z
Hey Jezzaā€¦se that ā€œstatusā€ 20.
Status 20 is ON-ORDER.

Stock numbers are allocated sequentially.

Most orders I am seeing are 28099** stock numbers, and I'd suggest that it's possible the ** are Feb+ builds. Our demo and first proto starts with a 27. :)

Worth noting stock numbers are across all vehicle lines, so not usually sequential, though I think Nissan probably did a bulk insert of the Z orders, so will most likely have sequential stock numbers. :)

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Happy for you @jezzza !

How can it be that coupes are rolling out yet I've had no further word on my damn proto? šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
Itā€™s gotta be coming the same time as ours. Give your dealer a call and see what the go isā€¦surely they have something in the system for you too.
Donā€™t be mistaken, I wasnā€™t just given the infoā€¦I hade to call and ask as Iā€™m sure most of us have had to.
With the constant revolving doors or salespeople Iā€™d say most dealers donā€™t know whatā€™s going on till you suggest they take a look

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Itā€™s gotta be coming the same time as ours. Give your dealer a call and see what the go isā€¦surely they have something in the system for you too.
Donā€™t be mistaken, I wasnā€™t just given the infoā€¦I hade to call and ask as Iā€™m sure most of us have had to.
With the constant revolving doors or salespeople Iā€™d say most dealers donā€™t know whatā€™s going on till you suggest they take a look

I was only in the "dealership" 2 weeks back and was the only dude in the tiny little carpark car yard and was unreservedly assured any correspondence would be passed along. 14 damn days isn't that long ago. Surely not long enough to forget...

Last correspondence was Jan 23 arrival for me. Damned if I'll be waiting past march 15, that's my cut off and I don't give 2 fucks if it's a day later, it'll be too late for me and my goings on.

Way to shit on everyone's experience Nissan. Truly a master-class in what not to do.

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I
I was only in the "dealership" 2 weeks back and was the only dude in the tiny little carpark car yard and was unreservedly assured any correspondence would be passed along. 14 damn days isn't that long ago. Surely not long enough to forget...

Last correspondence was Jan 23 arrival for me. Damned if I'll be waiting past march 15, that's my cut off and I don't give 2 fucks if it's a day later, it'll be too late for me and my goings on.

Way to shit on everyone's experience Nissan. Truly a master-class in what not to do.
I completely get your frustration, but in my case my dealer literally left and a brand new guy replaced herā€¦he had no idea of the shitstorm he was walking into

Just give them a call and tell them to check their intel as youā€™ve seen peoples orders confirmed and on their way online ..at least then you will know and can make a firm decision.
You guys know how many times Iā€™ve almost given upā€¦it has been an absolute cluster of a releaseā€¦but try and hang in there especially if when you call they give you the same delivery time line

This is the first time actual allocations have come up, so Iā€™m almost certain this time we will get there

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Happy for you @jezzza !

How can it be that coupes are rolling out yet I've had no further word on my damn proto? šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
There have been so many predictions and deadlines missed, I won't believe any of you get a Z by May, until it actually happens. (I sincerely hope it happens this time.)

morgand

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISMO Z
I can't guarantee it, however the second round Protos I've seen have the same delivery date as my coupe to Melbourne, which is 4/4/23.

From that I take there will be Protos and some Coupes scheduled to land late March for customers.

Not sure on shipping to WA as we have no dealerships there.. ;)

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
There have been so many predictions and deadlines missed, I won't believe any of you get a Z by May, until it actually happens. (I sincerely hope it happens this time.)
I hear youā€¦but this time itā€™s different.
These are allocations and in the system ā€¦.dealers got contacted by head office and the had to colour match orders to what was in the first allocation

Itā€™s actually the first offical ETA with firm build and delivery dates in the systemā€¦.hereā€™s hoping there are no more recalls and we should be set

Beard

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'22 Proto Z
Occupation
IT
Good to knowā€¦I was looking at getting slims, just wanted to be sure before I did the order.
Now to decide what I want to put on it

Any suggestions?? Anyone??
I've dropped off my plates to the dealer, double slims - black and white. "ZPROTO"

Also emailed my dealer as there was screenshots on facebook, and I see they have made it to here too.
All I can say is WOOHOO!! March ETA

1674541369517.png

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I've dropped off my plates to the dealer, double slims - black and white. "ZPROTO"

Also emailed my dealer as there was screenshots on facebook, and I see they have made it to here too.
All I can say is WOOHOO!! March ETA

1674541369517.png
WAs laws are antiqaited
We canā€™t get our plates unless we hand in the original setā€¦canā€™t do that until car is registered.
So we order, pay and then DOT keeps them until we can swap them out.
So stupid.

Shobotan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
180SX
I have also heard from the dealer today. An SMS stating Nissan had my order. I'm not sure what this means, more info would be provided in about week.

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
I noticed a Proto Z outside of Motor Culture Brisbane today.