Hands Up all the Aussies

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
since the Dream Orchid has already left Fremantle for Darwin any one know why another 2 weeks until Zs that were on board her get delivered
Quarantine, customs and all other types of government requirements.
They are just cars in a queue.
I would say 2 weeks is pretty quick.

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
since the Dream Orchid has already left Fremantle for Darwin any one know why another 2 weeks until Zs that were on board her get delivered
Just be happy if you are one that does …the rest of us are still waiting. Most likely be two years since I put my money down before I get it

Pupz

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
987 Boxter, Z in waiting
Hi Folks, long time no post. My manual Proto is on the G97G Grand Legacy, which just docked at Port Kembla. Due for delivery into the Canberra dealer on 2 Dec, and me on 9 Dec. Drove a yellow manual coupe in Melb a couple of weeks back. Car has lots of personality, but gearbox/engine/suspension combo not as refined as expected. Maybe just that car…but suspect not. Looks awesome though, and overtaking power in 3rd is super strong.

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Surely by now some performance models should start turning up or at least those that ordered very early should start to get some notificatons, if they are shipping manual Protos then are the gearbox issues resolved ?

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
Surely by now some performance models should start turning up or at least those that ordered very early should start to get some notificatons, if they are shipping manual Protos then are the gearbox issues resolved ?
I dont think we'll see any Coupes till all Protos are sorted
I think any Coupes en route will still be demos

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Too right. This shits been going on long enough to be a fundamental part of who we are as people now.

The withdrawals once this is finally over will be real 😅