Hands Up all the Aussies

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
man ya'll get it great, i heard you guys could even test drive these demos, and to even look at them? u guys are spoiled 😂

Tdog87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
man ya'll get it great, i heard you guys could even test drive these demos, and to even look at them? u guys are spoiled 😂
To be fair you Canadian's got the opportunity to view some Z's months ago before virtually anyone else.

I know it was only at a couple of Mall's and dealerships and not nation wide but still you guys had the opportunity to view one in person months ago and we are only just getting that opportunity now in Australia.

It is ironic though that Canada was one of the first countries in the World that was able to see the Z in person, yet by going with the current market situation it might be one of the last countries to actually get it.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
To be fair you Canadian's got the opportunity to view some Z's months ago before virtually anyone else.

I know it was only at a couple of Mall's and dealerships and not nation wide but still you guys had the opportunity to view one in person months ago and we are only just getting that opportunity now in Australia.

It is ironic though that Canada was one of the first countries in the World that was able to see the Z in person, yet by going with the current market situation it might be one of the last countries to actually get it.
We did? They had tons of autoshows in the us displaying the Z from last year also. And keep in mind we only had 1 hour viewings also with no test runs, so to say it is ironic idk about that one.

Tdog87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
We did? They had tons of autoshows in the us displaying the Z from last year also. And keep in mind we only had 1 hour viewings also with no test runs, so to say it is ironic idk about that one.
As I said it wasn't wide spread but there are posts from February about it being available to see in person at the Yorkdale Mall in Toronto.

https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/t...issan-z-color-pics-club.420/page-8#post-21842
https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/t...ders-still-tbd-as-of-june-17.1251/#post-36085

So that was 6 months ago that you could technically see a Z in person in Canada.

Here in Australia we never had the opportunity to see one at all until recently, literally in the last couple of weeks has a Z been available to see in person in Australia.

morgand

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISMO Z
It's an auto, so the recall issue must have been resolved by now
I doubt it very much. Unless there is a way to add additional tension to an external cable(unlikely as I imagine it's electronically actuated), or identify a faulty part batch, it's going to be gearbox out of the car operation.... I am actually now hoping my Z hasn't been made yet, ha ha ha. :)

dangero

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C63 AMG, Lotus 7
Occupation
CIO
Has anyone been to checkout the Brisbane port to see if the Prestige Ace delivered its precious cargo? Its next stop is Melbourne and I am hoping there is a swag of Zeds on it.

morgand

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISMO Z
Has anyone been to checkout the Brisbane port to see if the Prestige Ace delivered its precious cargo? Its next stop is Melbourne and I am hoping there is a swag of Zeds on it.
It's parked off Brisbane as there is a queue.. Sometimes they'll go to Sydney if it's too long a wait, however looks to be staying off the coast.