Hands Up all the Aussies

Hammo25

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi A5
Same as currently in the 370Z. It's actually a good position as it's not right up next to you.
The problem is the cupholder is then right where your arm goes while changing gears

cup holder.jpg
Looks like a job for a 3d printer

Hammo25

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi A5
Docked since 4am!
Talk about ruining a great idea with practicalities!

*edit - this reply was meant for Mudā€™s comment about relocating the handbrake

Last edited:

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
Now that would make sense
Not really, I would've thought ships just go back and forth generally on the same routes.
Car companies would just send their cars off on which ever ship was going that way at that time and could accommodate the numbers.

But this IS the ship that delivered some Nissan vehicles to California with a final destination of Nissan HQ in Tennessee. Most of the press cars I saw had TN rego.

machan

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z Proto
No updates from my dealer but looks like Iā€™m on the wait list until the next shipment comes which could be next year, maybe mid next year šŸ˜ž
I pulled my deposit, itā€™s just not worth the wait for me. Ordered last November with the promise of June, then July, then August and now maybe another 12 months wait.

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
No updates from my dealer but looks like Iā€™m on the wait list until the next shipment comes which could be next year, maybe mid next year šŸ˜ž
I pulled my deposit, itā€™s just not worth the wait for me. Ordered last November with the promise of June, then July, then August and now maybe another 12 months wait.
At least you knowā€¦I want to know either way.
If I have to wait another year ā€¦like you Iā€™m out