Hands Up all the Aussies

Proto Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ7
Hi have you fitted front and rear sway bars yet, have talked to Josh from Whiteline performance and the link he sent was for BNK006 but this is for 350z, called them today and they said they did not have a kit for 2023 Z, and were not sure if BNK014 for the 370z would fit
Hey mate - yep I sure did... they are in the car now

1677572560906.png

Whiteline are based in SYD, but I'm in BNE, so the work was done at the Fulcrum R&D/Training facility in Brisbane.

The guys there are installing new mounts and checking clearances now that the larger exhaust has gone in, and I'm meant to hear from them this week. I'll ask them to give me a contact for someone who can sell these things and pass on the deets.

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Hey mate - yep I sure did... they are in the car now

1677572560906.png

Whiteline are based in SYD, but I'm in BNE, so the work was done at the Fulcrum R&D/Training facility in Brisbane.

The guys there are installing new mounts and checking clearances now that the larger exhaust has gone in, and I'm meant to hear from them this week. I'll ask them to give me a contact for someone who can sell these things and pass on the deets.
Thanks
Was it a straight install without any problems, which kit did you use.
I am also looking at the kit from Z1 performance in the states.

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
Hi have you fitted front and rear sway bars yet, have talked to Josh from Whiteline performance and the link he sent was for BNK006 but this is for 350z, called them today and they said they did not have a kit for 2023 Z, and were not sure if BNK014 for the 370z would fit
being that kit was only for 09-13 year models and not the later 370Z I assumed it would not fit.
thus I was also curious for part numbers.

add to this the nismo ones are not common Z34 to RZ34 also makes me concerned about common parts.

Puting the whiteline swaybars on the S14 was such a huge improvement I was planning same for this.

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
So a follow up, regarding the reports on Facebook that one of the guys dealer has said the ship carrying the next shipment is on the water.
So far my dealer has no information to suggest this is true.
Iā€™m not saying itā€™s not, because we are in WA and maybe the ship changes somewhere along the line which means itā€™s not in our system, or maybe WA will get their delivery a few weeks later

Last edited:

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Anyone else interested in getting a front and rear sway bar kit from Z1 performance, looking at ordering when allocation of car is advised.
These guys usually have good sales on black Friday and cyber Monday.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Anyone else interested in getting a front and rear sway bar kit from Z1 performance, looking at ordering when allocation of car is advised.
These guys usually have good sales on black Friday and cyber Monday.
I'm in Canada, but I ordered their set a few months back. It's a pretty good price for what they are. Look forward to adding these on when I install the exhaust. Anything to firm up the roll a little. One of the only negative thing I've seen and read in reviews is the cars tendency to pitch a bit from side to side cornering. Can't go wrong. And they have adjustment

309416917_10158770010136714_393675794585789163_n.jpg

Last edited:

Proto Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ7
I'm in Canada, but I ordered their set a few months back. It's a pretty good price for what they are. Look forward to adding these on when I install the exhaust. Anything to firm up the roll a little. One of the only negative thing I've seen and read in reviews is the cars tendency to pitch a bit from side to side cornering. Can't go wrong. And they have adjustment

309416917_10158770010136714_393675794585789163_n.jpg
Only problem (From an AU perspective) is the shipping costs.

For example - the Z1 CAI's were USD$70 for shipping.
The CAI's and their CF hood dress up bit was $360 for shipping...

The longer pieces (and I'd reckon these braces would be about the same) can cost more in shipping than they do for the goods themselves. :(

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

The longer pieces (and I'd reckon these braces would be about the same) can cost more in shipping than they do for the goods themselves. :(
so this to start with

Pluswhiteline local make some really good bits as well so good quality and support local.

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist

Shipping for these is 260US, lucky for me my daughter works for Qantas, so a quick trip to the US or Hawaii could be on the cards to pick up parts and bring back as checked baggage

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shipping for these is 260US, lucky for me my daughter works for Qantas, so a quick trip to the US or Hawaii could be on the cards to pick up parts and bring back as checked baggage
I brought back 75 kg of mustang parts one trip. Was great.

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
so Midland in WA are currently advertising a new Z in stock for sale (not demo)

has anyone called and tested that one?

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2022-nissan-z-z34-auto-my23/OAG-AD-21681673/?Cr=22
I know a while back Morley was advertising a yellow coupe for sale. When we called they saidā€¦oh sorry not sure how that got on there. Itā€™s not for sale but you can order one if you want šŸ¤Ø
Now this could be the sameā€¦or legit could be a car. Either way itā€™s not a good way to go about things.
Iā€™m guessing Midland would have multiple orders that they canā€™t fill yet, and therefore I would think the right thing to do would be to offer someone on the list the carā€¦but hey what do I know
If itā€™s a fishing tacticā€¦also bad form

Also whatā€™s with the ā€œenquire for priceā€ line.

Grug

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW Passat V6
so Midland in WA are currently advertising a new Z in stock for sale (not demo)

has anyone called and tested that one?

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2022-nissan-z-z34-auto-my23/OAG-AD-21681673/?Cr=22
Judging by the photos and the reference to it having 10km on the clock Iā€™d say it will be a real car. And not a new car but a second hand sale. And they are trying to get more than list price and likely will.
Text says itā€™s an auto but the photo looks like a manual to me. šŸ˜‚ idiots