First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
This is what we're up to, tons of clickbait videos almost all we already know about, until Spring deliveries. Kind of unfortunate no new verified news from Nissan. I have asked Dan Passe to at least give us some developments once a month to keep the 'real' stuff going.

Z34_2.0

First Name
Homer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
This is what we're up to, tons of clickbait videos almost all we already know about, until Spring deliveries. Kind of unfortunate no new verified news from Nissan. I have asked Dan Passe to at least give us some developments once a month to keep the 'real' stuff going.
That is kind of the point of the whole thread. Besides, I would rather have all the clickbait videos in one place vs someone making a new thread everyday when a new one is released.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
That is kind of the point of the whole thread. Besides, I would rather have all the clickbait videos in one place vs someone making a new thread everyday when a new one is released.
Good point, that works. Hopefully all stays with this rule. How about making this thread pinned as sticky so it stays on top?

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Recently received this video as a suggestion on YT, I am very impressed that this lady knew more about the upcoming Z than many other videos

relyt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
CNC Machinist
Recently received this video as a suggestion on YT, I am very impressed that this lady knew more about the upcoming Z than many other videos
I have to agree with her take that this is a much more timeless design than the Supra. This will still be a good looking car in 20 years, where the Supra isn't even a good looking car now, depending on who you ask.