Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Not this summer. Maybe in 2030. šŸ¤£
For sure it wonā€™t be this year as I wouldā€™ve hoped.

My dealer checked their system. No cars being made for Canadian market. They are all hitting US first :(

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
For sure it wonā€™t be this year as I wouldā€™ve hoped.

My dealer checked their system. No cars being made for Canadian market. They are all hitting US first :(
This will sound weird perhaps but in some ways that works for me - there will be time to see the reviews for cars like the GR Corolla and the CTR before I have to make my final decision on whether to keep my reservation. Also time to see if they fix the silicone sealant issue on the twins. And more thorough Z reviews.

OP
OP
Go2ZZZ

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This will sound weird perhaps but in some ways that works for me - there will be time to see the reviews for cars like the GR Corolla and the CTR before I have to make my final decision on whether to keep my reservation. Also time to see if they fix the silicone sealant issue on the twins. And more thorough Z reviews.
That works out for you then.

Only positive is I can prob now trade my Q50 in with a year left and get some money back on it.

But I want my damn Z already. Iā€™m all in this car not other car Iā€™m interested (that I can afford)

julien20vt

First Name
Jul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda CX-9
Not In Toronto but In Quebec.

Yesterday I had news from my dealer.
He says that he should receive 1 or 2 Z before the end of September, but he doesn't know which ones.
Then he has been told that the remaining Z ordered will be received in december or January... which means that for us here, we will have to wait until next spring to use them it is clear now :mad:

I don't know if I will keep my reservation or not...

OP
OP
Go2ZZZ

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not In Toronto but In Quebec.

Yesterday I had news from my dealer.
He says that he should receive 1 or 2 Z before the end of September, but he doesn't know which ones.
Then he has been told that the remaining Z ordered will be received in december or January... which means that for us here, we will have to wait until next spring to use them it is clear now :mad:

I don't know if I will keep my reservation or not...
If true, thatā€™s gonna piss me off. Iā€™ll tell them to hold it at the dealer inside somewhere till snow clears as I donā€™t wanna drive it during winter months.

julien20vt

First Name
Jul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda CX-9
@Go2ZZZ yes he told me that they will offer (really free I don't know but I hope) the storage for the winter.

But even if I don't cancel my reservation, I don't want it to be registered in december, I want to register (and pay) it at the end of the winter/beginning of the spring

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
If true, thatā€™s gonna piss me off. Iā€™ll tell them to hold it at the dealer inside somewhere till snow clears as I donā€™t wanna drive it during winter months.
Im going to ask them to throw in winter tires.

Edit: how come this thread isn't listed in the "latest posts" on the main forum page?

OP
OP
Go2ZZZ

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Im going to ask them to throw in winter tires.

Edit: how come this thread isn't listed in the "latest posts" on the main forum page?
Weā€™re Canadian. Weā€™re last on the totem poll šŸ˜ƒ

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Make clear to them you don't want it out on the showroom floor with people sitting in it for months.

OP
OP
Go2ZZZ

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Make clear to them you don't want it out on the showroom floor with people sitting in it for months.
Of course. I want it locked and Iā€™ll even start the payments which I donā€™t mind. I just want it sectioned off for people just to look and thatā€™s it

OP
OP
Go2ZZZ

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If anyone is looking for manual proto spec, there is one for sale right now! Dm me for details

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
So, Canada no longer has Stop sale on manuals? Good for you guys! Beat us to it.