Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2024 Nissan Z Perf - Torque reversal pop - SOLVED -

    Yeah, they are from what I read so far. I did watch a video of a cheap hack to fill the pockets with quick set epoxy after the silicone leaks out. The guy in the video said it helped restore some stiffness to it. You'll need the ones with the mixing tube on the end of the syringe so you can...
  2. 2024 Nissan Z Perf - Torque reversal pop - SOLVED -

    Yeah that was on my driveway. It's got a decent grade to it. It was just the diff that's moving that much. Turns out the rear diff mount in the subframe was loose. Got a good 3/4 of a turn before I got to the correct torque. Noise eliminated! Noticed a wear line on the bottom of the fluid...
  3. 2024 Nissan Z Perf - Torque reversal pop - SOLVED -

    Update: So I wasn't getting anywhere with the stealership.. As per procedure they follow TSB's until they run out and then need to call Nissan for next steps.. I borrowed a vibration analyzer and found the highest acceleration pings were with on the sub frame and more so the differential.
  4. 2024 Nissan Z Perf - Torque reversal pop - SOLVED -

    It makes the groaning parking brake noises when I do that. Definitely not the same
  5. 2024 Nissan Z Perf - Torque reversal pop - SOLVED -

    Hopefully not, but at least it's under warranty.
  6. 2024 Nissan Z Perf - Torque reversal pop - SOLVED -

    I can ask the dealer to look into that. Or I will once I get it back
  7. 2024 Nissan Z Perf - Torque reversal pop - SOLVED -

    I'll have to check the fluid once I get it back if the dealership doesn't. They did the re-greasing with the M77 last year and installed newer revision axles as per whatever TSB they were following. I took them apart this year and did the same thing - no change. There is some backlash in the...
  8. 2024 Nissan Z Perf - Torque reversal pop - SOLVED -

    Coming up on 20K km. It's definitely something in the back end. It won't do it with the clutch in, only when I send power to the diff. sometimes it will pop when going around corners as well. Also, weirdly enough, some times it goes away. I can drive to work without a sound, then acts up on the...
  9. 2024 Nissan Z Perf - Torque reversal pop - SOLVED -

    Aftermarket exhaust, yes. OEM brace. I double checked the exhaust wasn't resting or rubbing on anything. no issues there from what I can see
  10. Mishimoto Catch Can Install

    Can confirm. Was easy enough without removing the intercooler. I used some zip ties run down the old hose for the path of the new one.
  11. 2024 Nissan Z Perf - Torque reversal pop - SOLVED -

    Having an ongoing issue... It makes this mechanical pop when changing directions. Sounds like a dull thud when reversing, but a loud pop going forward. The videos don't do it justice and it feels worse than it sounds. I can also make it happen while cruising if I let off the gas and hit the...
  12. Pop-up hood (popper delete kit) installed with pics

    Yeah they don't weigh very much at all. maybe one 1kg total, probably less
  13. Pop-up hood (popper delete kit) installed with pics

    Right?! Straight up robbery for something you can make for under $10
  14. Pop-up hood (popper delete kit) installed with pics

    Weather is still garbage here so she's only been on the road here and there, but yeah. No codes, nothing pending, all clear for days. Drago86 is correct. Wattage doesn't really matter.
  15. GTA (Greater Toronto Area)

    Anyone know a shop with a dyno close by? I'm in Guelph area but will travel. Want to get a baseline before my tune - it'll be a remote tune so..
  16. Pop-up hood (popper delete kit) installed with pics

    Here's the resistors I used. You probably don't need 100 but not sure what the shipping is like from DigiKey. https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08MKZWKXF?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title&th=1
  17. Pop-up hood (popper delete kit) installed with pics

    That looks like it 👌
  18. Pop-up hood (popper delete kit) installed with pics

    Second one has a different upper number. Maybe a mould stamp? They're both exactly the same
  19. Pop-up hood (popper delete kit) installed with pics

    Yeah just reused the originals. The connectors didn't show up in the diagrams with the official part numbers but here is what's on the side. Hope it helps



Top