• Total voters

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
Wrong! As the other gentleman already mentioned, Your bias is blinding! I did mention that I own two 370Zs and should be more biased than you, but I'm not. I am 67 years young. According to your line of "reasoning" (I use the term vey losely in your case) , I suppose I will never grow up, since I recognize that some cars can go faster than others and I would prefer the faster one. Sorry for my opinion on that (sarcastic).
Screenshot_20220517-131217_Reddit.jpg

Lvckv69

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 911
road rages can get you killed..on the internet, you are safe behind your screen

romanLegion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0
The moral of the story/ this picture, is that red cars are faster than yellow cars? Just kidding! If you want retro, get the Z (I have two) but if you want fast for the same price get a red Suprabmw.
The Mustang be like, "Yo I'm the one who made retro a thing again".

Vilithrax

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C8
Superior because it's marginally faster in a straight line stock? Let me guess, you're maybe in your late teens/early twenties and you've been watching 1320Video since high school.....
Youre triggered so hard rn bro 😂

Can’t even read through these threads without reading pages of you defending the car that just got slapped. Let other people speak please

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
Youre triggered so hard rn bro 😂

Can’t even read through these threads without reading pages of you defending the car that just got slapped. Let other people speak please
No one's triggered anywhere on here. I think I speak for most on here when I say that we're tired of defending the car against stupid shit people have suggested in the last 2 days - your posts in particular.

Sounds like your mind is made up. Join the supramkv forum already. There's nothing left for you here.

rocksandblues

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GL450, m3, e90, GLC300, Zupra, C280
Occupation
taco bell
Look at those windshields: massive (NSX), modest (Z), miniscule (Zupra). The outward visibility on that NSX looks to be outstanding all round. Hondas and Integras always impress in that regard.

fwiw I am going to need my 4th Supra windshield before my next race. :)

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
The Supra is way overpriced for a 385hp car.
In terms of potential on the platform, I think the short block from the Supra (closed deck) is better than the Z's VR30 (open deck). Primary reason why R35 (closed deck) was used on Forsberg drift car to obtain the near 1000hp to the wheels.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
In terms of potential on the platform, I think the short block from the Supra (closed deck) is better than the Z's VR30 (open deck). Primary reason why R35 (closed deck) was used on Forsberg drift car to obtain the near 1000hp to the wheels.
Re: Forsberg, I also believe I recall him saying something along the lines of they had a lot of familiarity with the VR38 from years of running it, and they were of course very crunched for time to finish the build so as many variables eliminated, the better. Have to imagine that also played a role.

I'd love to see what someone could do with this in FD—maybe we'll see it next year.

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Re: Forsberg, I also believe I recall him saying something along the lines of they had a lot of familiarity with the VR38 from years of running it, and they were of course very crunched for time to finish the build so as many variables eliminated, the better. Have to imagine that also played a role.

I'd love to see what someone could do with this in FD—maybe we'll see it next year.
Yup!!

Screenshot 2022-05-24 075500.png