Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Got mine the other day but the template is for the factory spoiler. Being I have a Sport and no spoiler, do I use my JDM instinct and eyeball it 🤣
IMG_6115.jpeg

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
hmm yeah you are gonna have to just wing it. best bet is try to get as close as you can with the bottom of the F and the top of the Z

its not an exact diagonal line though. im guessing the Z has triple the space at the top as the F does at the bottom

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
this angles might help you more

maybe start the F a straight line up from where your outside edge of your current Z is beside the taillight now. just eyeballing this pic that seems maybe right?

1685122060929.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
these angles might help you more

maybe start the F a straight line up from where your the outside edge of your current Z is beside the taillight now. just eyeballing this pic that seems maybe right?

1685122060929.png
Yeah I’m trying to judge the proportions of the spaces with the photos. It’s definitely not a perfect angle like you mentioned.
Looks like the F starts about an inch off the edge of the trunk and yeah….probably lines up with the putter edge of the Z in its current location.
The outer edge of the Z looks like it lines up with the otter edge of the inner rear lights maybe an inch and a half from the glass

Last edited:

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Makes sense yeah I'm gonna guess an inch up for the F and maybe 2.5 inches for the Z on the other side.

Post pics when it's done!!!

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Makes sense yeah I'm gonna guess an inch up for the F and maybe 2.5 inches for the Z on the other side.

Post pics when it's done!!!
I’m gonna lay it on the car here in a few and will take pics of where it at before I stick it

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Yeah I’m trying to judge the proportions of the spaces with the photos. It’s definitely not a perfect angle like you mentioned.
Looks like the F starts about an inch off the edge of the trunk and yeah….probably lines up with the putter edge of the Z in its current location.
The outer edge of the Z looks like it lines up with the otter edge of the inner rear lights maybe an inch and a half from the glass
Wow the proportions in that photo are way different from real life …. Lol. The badge appears WAY BIGGER in your photo
IMG_6442.jpeg
IMG_6444.jpeg

Last edited:

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
its possible the Proto badge was different as yes yours looks smaller. also the fact your roof isnt two tone makes area bigger so that is a factor too

had a hard time finding a pic of a non proto JDM car with this badge.

best I could find off the Nissan site.

its possible the sport fairlady is larger?? I cant find a part number for it though if it exists

1685136455351.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
its possible the Proto badge was different as yes yours looks smaller. also the fact your roof isnt two tone makes area bigger so that is a factor too

had a hard time finding a pic of a non proto JDM car with this badge.

best I could find off the Nissan site.

its possible the sport fairlady is larger?? I cant find a part number for it though if it exists

1685136455351.png
This is what I came up with
IMG_6451.jpeg
IMG_6449.jpeg
IMG_6450.jpeg

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Funny story I met a bunch of NISMO engineers this weekend and when showing them my Z they saw the fairlady badge. they got all excited and kind of laughed amongst each other and said ohh fairlady on US Z 😃