First Name
Derrell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Teacher
No, I have the charcoal. But, want to do something other than black under the hood, and thought red would go good with the calipers.

Mr&Mrs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RZ34
Im trying to decide what accent color as well. I have a bunch of Z1 stuff coming so I thought red would be good. I just dont want red on the outside of the car, and im afraid overdoing it under the hood could look funny. So that has me thinking just gloss black hoses and burnt titanium fasteners everywhere.

OP
OP
DerrellSC

DerrellSC

First Name
Derrell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Teacher
The burnt titanium looks nice. I’ve thought of the black hoses, but still going silicone.

Proto Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ7
I'm working with a company in the UK (through a dealer here in AU) on test fitting some radiator hoses in what they say is a very accurate match to Ikazuchi Yellow.
Should have them in hand soon, and they are going in for fitment/critique on the 18th of September.

They same company here in AU is going to make an engine dress up kit in the same yellow silicone, but they don't think they'll have it until October/November for test fit.
These will include the intercooler pipework - which I'm looking forward to since both the Z1 and the Nismo engine cover has the cutouts which show these off.

OP
OP
DerrellSC

DerrellSC

First Name
Derrell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Teacher
Awesome. Can’t wait to see how it turns out.

OP
OP
DerrellSC

DerrellSC

First Name
Derrell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Teacher
I'm working with a company in the UK (through a dealer here in AU) on test fitting some radiator hoses in what they say is a very accurate match to Ikazuchi Yellow.
Should have them in hand soon, and they are going in for fitment/critique on the 18th of September.

They same company here in AU is going to make an engine dress up kit in the same yellow silicone, but they don't think they'll have it until October/November for test fit.
These will include the intercooler pipework - which I'm looking forward to since both the Z1 and the Nismo engine cover has the cutouts which show these off.
Did you get the dress up kit for test fitting?

Who.Am.Eye.2716

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Im not switching hoses just yet, but I did go with burnt titanium stage two kit from Zspec. It came out great
Thanks for sharing. I subscribed to your channel lastnight. Found it while looking for a way to install the heat exchanger. I plan to upgrade mine and the coolant pump. Is it necessary to do the intercooler as well?

Did you, or are you planning to upgrade the BOV? Im looking at TurboSmart