Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan z performance 6MT
2023 nissan z performance 6MT.
705 whp / 580 tq at 24 lbs boost only, spicy e60 mix. still got 6lbs of boost to spare.
stock motor, upgraded Nismo street twin disc clutch and flywheel good for 800hp / 750tq
untouched dyno, no custom calibration, I did street revisions with mark till it was go time on the dyno, no maps were changed, mark only upped the boost with a tad bit of timing, 30 min in and out with amazing power.
tuner: sonictuned ,
honestly the best vr30 tuner, guy is a guru, from street revisions to dyno, everything was spot on. So happy I went with mark, he helped me thru out the process, answered all my questions and we achieved the goal.
mark also holds the record for stock turbo z quarter mile 10.418
shop build : driven motorsport NYC, Long Island.
dyno shop: the shop CT in Connecticut.
full build parts listed in the pics below with some parts that still needs to be put on.
my IG: pakali_631
tuner ig: sonictuned

IMG_8758.jpeg
IMG_8744.jpeg
IMG_8742.jpeg
IMG_8786.jpeg
IMG_8787.jpeg
IMG_6536.jpeg

pbm457

First Name
Paxton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21, F250, 24, 4 Runner, 24, Z Performance
Congratulation! I hope you post videos showing what it’s like to drive, and letting us know how it sounds inside the cabin and outside as well. Thanks for sharing your build.

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
Suuuuper impressive ! Congrats and enjoy her!

OP
OP
Ali023

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congratulation! I hope you post videos showing what it’s like to drive, and letting us know how it sounds inside the cabin and outside as well. Thanks for sharing your build.
Thanks man and deff will update this thread with videos

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Enjoyed following this beast of a build.

Landon

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 NISSAN Z
Am I reading your information clearly, you tuned your Z from 400hp to 800hp? I did think you can add that much horsepower in the Z.

OP
OP
Ali023

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
more details on the exhaust?
3 inch full boosted6 resonated downpipes + 3 inch boostlogic titanium exhaust. Absolutely love this combo

OP
OP
Ali023

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
oem drivability, cruising, more videos coming.

OP
OP
Ali023

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Am I reading your information clearly, you tuned your Z from 400hp to 800hp? I did think you can add that much horsepower in the Z.
400 hp is to the crank, to the wheels they make around 360-370 whp. my z is making 705 hp to the wheels. to the crank its prob making 750+

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
You can get big numbers in anything once you swap enough parts!

You certainly aren't hitting these numbers on stock turbos but note the mod list in the first post.

This thing is a street monster haha.

pbm457

First Name
Paxton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21, F250, 24, 4 Runner, 24, Z Performance
Thank you for posting the video. Looking forward to seeing more.

Landon

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 NISSAN Z
2023 nissan z performance 6MT.
705 whp / 580 tq at 24 lbs boost only, spicy e60 mix. still got 6lbs of boost to spare.
stock motor, upgraded Nismo street twin disc clutch and flywheel good for 800hp / 750tq
untouched dyno, no custom calibration, I did street revisions with mark till it was go time on the dyno, no maps were changed, mark only upped the boost with a tad bit of timing, 30 min in and out with amazing power.
tuner: sonictuned ,
honestly the best vr30 tuner, guy is a guru, from street revisions to dyno, everything was spot on. So happy I went with mark, he helped me thru out the process, answered all my questions and we achieved the goal.
mark also holds the record for stock turbo z quarter mile 10.418
shop build : driven motorsport NYC, Long Island.
dyno shop: the shop CT in Connecticut.
full build parts listed in the pics below with some parts that still needs to be put on.
my IG: pakali_631
tuner ig: sonictuned

IMG_8758.jpeg
IMG_8744.jpeg
IMG_8742.jpeg
IMG_8786.jpeg
IMG_8787.jpeg
IMG_6536.jpeg

I have some questions:

1. How much did it cost for all the mod parts?

2. How much did they charge to install all the mod parts?

3. Where did you get all the mod parts? Can you provide all the links to all the parts? Or the store link and I will look up all the parts on your list above. Thanks!

4. Do you lose the warranty from Nissan when you install mod parts? I bought the warranty for my 2024 Z and I am not sure if the warranty will not apply if I add a bunch of mod parts to the Z.

5. Are there any mod parts within your list above that I can install myself or do I need a professional mechanic to install the mod parts for me?

I actually would not mind gaining between 100 to 200 horsepower. Gaining 400 horsepower might be overkill for me as I don't do racing.

OP
OP
Ali023

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have some questions:

1. How much did it cost for all the mod parts?

2. How much did they charge to install all the mod parts?

3. Where did you get all the mod parts? Can you provide all the links to all the parts? Or the store link and I will look up all the parts on your list above. Thanks!

4. Do you lose the warranty from Nissan when you install mod parts? I bought the warranty for my 2024 Z and I am not sure if the warranty will not apply if I add a bunch of mod parts to the Z.

5. Are there any mod parts within your list above that I can install myself or do I need a professional mechanic to install the mod parts for me?

I actually would not mind gaining between 100 to 200 horsepower. Gaining 400 horsepower might be overkill for me as I don't do racing.
1. my performance mods only to achieve this was around 14k, give or take depending on what exhaust you go with, my 3 inch boostogic was 3.3k, but you need a 3 inch exhaust and some go for 1200 +

2. the labor part sucked, I had a professional shop do it, my transmission and engine had to get dropped, I also added more parts during the install besides the performance parts, mine was roughly around 3.5-4 labor and it took some time ..

3. if you have instagram, dm me, @ pakali_631 I can connect you to all the people that sell parts and they can give some discounts also

4. warranty only gets denied if the parts effect the problem. I have a nissan service guy around me that looks away, but if you get quality parts and the right tuner like I have sonictuned and a good shop, it's reliable. my z has 3500 miles now and its running so healthy.

5. I honestly would let a professional shop install it that works on nissan and Infiniti , like a speed shop. I don't mess with wiring, and flex fuel for ethanol, or any of that. I can't risk a mistake on my end.

if you want 480-500 whp on stock turbos and don't plan on upgrading turbos, you can do intakes, 3 inch exhaust, 3 inch full downpipes, ams stage 2 hpfp, z1 525 hellcat lpfp with relay kit, ams flex fuel with fuel filter, ams hpfs, ams heat exchanger, get it tuned with sonictuned and if you go with sonictuned, he will answer every single question you have and guide you on your journey. he helped me out so much.

I don't do drag racing, im not here to break records, it's a fun street car for me, I came from a 2017 gtr fbo e85, but I missed a manual. ill prob end up going back to a new gtr again but this time upgrading turbos for a solid 850-900 whp on stock motor and transmission.