Does the 2023Z On it's dashboard show weather information. In the upper left hand corner of my dashboard display I see Cloud formations is that weather prediction

Ramman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
engineer
tIons I

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
Yes. On the 500-mile drive home when I bought my car from a dealer in another state, there was a yellow circle on my dash 🟡 . I thought something was broken, but the car was just trying to tell me it was sunny.

OP
OP
Ramman

Ramman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
engineer
Thanks for your response. I've seen that yellow circle on my dash for a few weeks and could find no explanation in either of the Nissan manuals. My wife thinks I was making it up. Two days ago I saw a little extension on the circle and thought it look like a piece of a cloud, Yesterday the whole yellow circle (depiction of the sun) was covered by a white cloud. Then I knew that it was some form of weather reporting. My question is whether the weather reporting was predictive or just a report of present conditions.? Today we are having a full day of rain (I'm in SC)....coincidence?

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
Yeah, no info on it in any manuals. It's probably part of the NissanConnect service. I let my subscription lapse, and now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen the icon for awhile, but it may also be on a screen I rarely use.