Not open for further replies.

supraboi

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS300
Interesting. Plausible mechanism, so certainly worth investigating. If effective, it could be a dreadfully long wait to get to market.
How about bypassing all the red tape and just go get bitten by the snake lol. :p

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
NEW WORLD ORDER - Buckle up its going to be a rough ride. How SAD.
I’m vaccinated
But I’m also a female and this is my take.
If a woman can decide to abort a baby, and people can decide to end their lives when ill, then surely we should be able to decide if we take a vaccine or not.
I know that some will say it’s because we will save others. But ( and this is going to get political sorry don’t mean to be) I believe a foetus is a living thing as well…and with the new delta strain all the new data coming out is suggesting that the viral load is just as high in the vaccinated as the unvaccinated and that spread is the same. It’s for a shorter period but you spread it regardless…and my argument is that by the time the spread risk has reduced to the level of an unvaccinated person you would be in isolation anyway.
So my point is in my eyes the vaccine only protects the person taking it…so should it not be their choice?

As I said I have taken it….but I think it’s a slippery slope we are on

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Your choice to either get vaccinated or tested weekly
And that's complete shit both ways to be mandated by the government for private businesses. If a private business wants to put that in place that's their right, not the fucking government's.

Xirallicgdb

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 STi, 1980 Toyota pickup, 2016 tundra
Occupation
Painter
I’ll suffice to say that for me, there’s way too many red flags... I’ll keep my opinions to myself but I would implore people to do their homework and be educated to see all sides of the coin.

steih

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 GTI Autobahn
Got both Pfizer shots back in Jan/Feb. No side effects but then again I am 70 and immune system is probably asleep at the wheel. Still avoid crowds but wear a mask if I can't.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
For people on both sides of the political spectrum (there are a lot of minorities here also refusing the vaccine), it seems the main reason for not getting the virus boils down to distrust of the US government. I don't think the government imposing a mandate is going to help in that respect.

Personally, even though I skew more conservative in my political views, I got the vaccine as soon as I was eligible because my wife is a nurse who has been taking care of Covid patients since the beginning. I hear the horror stories. Dying from Covid is a terrible experience both physically (not being able to breathe) and emotionally (being isolated from loved ones).

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
There's nothing political about not wanting the government to force private citizens/companies to inject shit in their bodies that they don't trust.

I PERSONALLY have nothing against the vaccine. I got it a while ago. I'm against the government force feeding people shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.