• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Donalex, do you consider ABC news to be biased?

Those of us who use critical thinking can read a story like this: https://katu.com/news/local/oregon-...navirus-cases-8-more-covid-deaths-on-thursday

And when we get to this part:

The state released the following information about the reported COVID-19 deaths:

• A 95-year-old man from Union County who tested positive Oct. 10 and died Oct. 15; location of death is being confirmed. He had underlying conditions.
  • An 82-year-old woman from Polk County who tested positive Jan. 23 and died April 6 at her residence. The death certificate listed COVID-19 disease or SARS-CoV-2 as a cause of death or a significant condition contributing to death. She had underlying conditions.
  • An 85-year-old man from Josephine County who tested positive Dec. 17 and died Dec. 22 at Asante Three Rivers Medical Center. He had underlying conditions.
  • A 93-year-old woman from Clackamas County who died April 16 at her residence. The death certificate listed COVID-19 disease or SARS-CoV-2 as a cause of death or a significant condition contributing to death. She had underlying conditions.
  • A 90-year-old man from Benton County who tested positive Dec. 10 and died Dec. 21 at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. Presence of underlying conditions is being confirmed.
  • An 80-year-old woman from Washington County who tested positive Dec. 2 and died Dec. 17 at her residence. Presence of underlying conditions is being confirmed.
  • An 80-year-old man from Washington County who tested positive Nov. 26 and died Dec. 11 at her residence. Presence of underlying conditions is being confirmed.
  • A 61-year-old woman from Union County who tested positive Dec. 17 and died Dec. 21 at Grande Ronde Hospital. She had underlying conditions.

This is NOT biased news from some right-wing anti-vax "news" outlet that you must think uneducated people use to base their unbelievable doubts of "science".

This is facts, and when I see who is dying, I stop caring. It is not my job to care that a bunch of old people die. I don't feel bad about it, nor do I feel in any way responsible for it. These are the facts I see that I use to develop my stance on COVID and "vaccines".

Flu and COVID vaccines are nothing like all of the other vaccines we agreeably take.

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
All I am hearing, it seems, is YOU, YOU, YOU. Am I not free to express my own thoughts without expectation of derision or underhanded insults?

My father-in-law caught COVID last year, 104 yo with Leukemia. He did not die...it was close but it's taken him almost a year to regain weight and mobility.

A good friend was in the prime of his life, excellent health, young. He died after being on a ventilator for almost two months.

I understand not everyone is going to die, and you have ownership of your own body.

This virus is a killer because it primarily attacks the pulmonary system...lungs.

I find it hard to believe that the worldwide medical community has somehow conspired to kill you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.