Status
Not open for further replies.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
It
Trialed in only 340 households? That will never pass necessary peer review.
Its just a start…if found safe and effective it would be trialled in a larger group…just the same as any trial.

I think it looks cheap, promising and for those worried about permanent vaccination a good alternative.
I believe in choices …and yes I’m double vaccinated

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
It
Its just a start…if found safe and effective it would be trialled in a larger group…just the same as any trial.

I think it looks cheap, promising and for those worried about permanent vaccination a good alternative.
I believe in choices …and yes I’m double vaccinated
Don't get too optimistic about it.

Remember "2 weeks"?? (did they say that in OZ?)
Did they tell you "when xx% of people are vaccinated we'll get back to normal"?
Did they change the definition of "fully vaxxed"?? Since you share you are "double vaxxed" you do know you recently became "not fully vaxxed"??

"They" are not going to let go of this opportunity to grift and test the limits of their power until enough people stand up.

"They" will not let their power rest in you agreeing to sniff something or take a pill voluntarily. It won't go away that easily.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Don't get too optimistic about it.

Remember "2 weeks"?? (did they say that in OZ?)
Did they tell you "when xx% of people are vaccinated we'll get back to normal"?
Did they change the definition of "fully vaxxed"?? Since you share you are "double vaxxed" you do know you recently became "not fully vaxxed"??

"They" are not going to let go of this opportunity to grift and test the limits of their power until enough people stand up.

"They" will not let their power rest in you agreeing to sniff something or take a pill voluntarily. It won't go away that easily.
They sure did, and now my state is the first to mandate a booster vaccination, or loose you job in the world ?
Heard Israel have just started on a 4th round….it doesn’t give one much hope….but I’m trying to be optimistic

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
What studies…how so? Omicron has only taken 1 life in the US to date if I’m correct.
I believe this news station didn’t read the report correctly. Here is a link that state the university of Cambridge found the opposite, just a day ago

https://www.business-standard.com/a...s-in-lungs-as-delta-study-121122100629_1.html

Also there are other studies that show it moves much faster and infects far more, but is not as devastating on the lungs regardless…vaccinations are not helping.

Israel now onto the 4th jab…how many do we take
The scary thing is we don’t know long term effects for just one jab yet…never mind 4 that have been mixed

https://nypost.com/2021/12/16/columbia-university-finds-omicron-vaccine-resistance/

This is the problem, so much mixed messaging it’s hard to know what’s truly going on

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
I'm old enough to remember when handheld calculators came out. Many believed there was no way this thing could calculate math. Proven facts and processes in electronics, mathematics, and other disciplines created a product that is now ubiquitous in daily lives.

So it is with vaccines. Even though there's both anecdotal and medical evidence they work to prevent infection, many believe they don't - seemingly because "someone told them".

Other things help to prevent infection, such as luck, techniques for interacting with others, and solitude. Vaccines seem to decrease the chance of infection the most, except for strict isolation.

If you're not taking steps to prevent infection, whatever they are, my personal opinion is that you are playing Russian Roulette with your life and others.

I find it hard to believe that the worldwide medical community has somehow conspired to kill you.

I also don't understand why some people have no problem with other vaccines, but do with these. The medical community created all of them in response to life threatening disease.

A lot of people state that their "freedom" is being trampled upon. What about laws that penalize you for speeding, DUI, your employer mandates your time and tasks, etc.

What about that? Seriously, I want to know your thinking on that...

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
We just had a police officer win his case against our state government who mandated vaccinations for 75% of the work force. We have been told that if we are not double vaxxed, we lose our job.

Because this police officer won there are now 40, being stepped down on full pay ….they can not be fired unless the government can overturn the decision…which they are trying to do.

I personally hope the police officers win, no matter if you believe in vaccination or not…you should believe that an individual should have complete control over their own bodies.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I'm old enough to remember when handheld calculators came out. Many believed there was no way this thing could calculate math. Proven facts and processes in electronics, mathematics, and other disciplines created a product that is now ubiquitous in daily lives.

So it is with vaccines. Even though there's both anecdotal and medical evidence they work to prevent infection, many believe they don't - seemingly because "someone told them".

Other things help to prevent infection, such as luck, techniques for interacting with others, and solitude. Vaccines seem to decrease the chance of infection the most, except for strict isolation.

If you're not taking steps to prevent infection, whatever they are, my personal opinion is that you are playing Russian Roulette with your life and others.

I find it hard to believe that the worldwide medical community has somehow conspired to kill you.

I also don't understand why some people have no problem with other vaccines, but do with these. The medical community created all of them in response to life threatening disease.

A lot of people state that their "freedom" is being trampled upon. What about laws that penalize you for speeding, DUI, your employer mandates your time and tasks, etc.

Fortunately, even people like you are eventually going to stop believing the charade that you keep trying so hard to convince yourself of.

For some of us, it is as simple as this: The "experts" say that it is OK for science to be wrong, that is the process of it. But it is not OK for you to think science may be wrong.

2 weeks to flatten the curve. Oops

>xx% of people get vaccinated, we'll open back up. oops

oh, BTW everyone wear their facemasks again!

oh, and another BTW, remember how we said you are fully vaxxed? you're not anymore.

You said "they believe someone told them". Yup, that's you. You have chosen to believe what you want. Humans are tribal, just like in politics and sports and religion, we all take a side and won't be talked away from it.

You believe what you see on TV or in media. You seek the research that validates your bias.

Me? I just look around. At my own experiences. My family, my friends, dozens of my coworkers. We've all had COVID. It did not kill us. I look around, the traffic is jammed up worse than ever. Supposedly all of these people are dying? I only "see" it if I look at the news. A close acquaintance of mine died 2 days ago, the 5th in 24 months. None have died of COVID. I never see a car on the side of the road with someone dying from COVID in it, I live in a neighborhood of 137 homes, NOT ONE has been vacated due to COVID deaths.

You want to have anxiety and anger at why people choose to believe a different reality than you? That's your problem. You find justification to berate others for not getting vaccinated? Make you feel better to be "them" against "us"?? If it frustrates you so much, just wait for us to all die off. Oh, what's that? Highly unlikely to happen?

Why do you insist I believe the data you believe? I've been around COVID long enough to come to my own conclusions.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20

As someone who’s father in law is now sitting in hospital with large blood clots on his lungs after AZ vaccination…you are forgetting one thing.

Body autonomy ….everyone should have the right to it.

You are forced to take a vaccine, but no one will help you if you are affected by said vaccination that you were forced to take.
This is because big Pharma managed to get the government to agree to give them full exemption for any adverse reactions
Why if Pharma companies that are now making billions every week, are so secure in their product, do they need such an exemption?

Also with Israel now on their fourth dose of the vaccine within 18 months and still suffering outbreaks, should people not be asking questions about efficiency? How many will be enough?
And what of long term side effects. As yet we do not know what one dose of these vaccinations will do long term, never mind four in quick succession that have been mixed …particularly on our children who by enlarge only have mild symptoms.

The vaccine is proving to be ineffective against Omicron…so why force it more?
Omicron far more virulent, but more mild.
In Aus we are having a massive spike, around 6000 a day in the country ( chicken feed to you guys) yet the number in ICU this week has risen by a single case, and deaths remain very low….perhaps this explains the big rush for boosters, as the saying goes “make hay whilst the sun still shines”.

As to trusting big Pharma, the companies we are being asked to trust have a history of false claims, and unlawful practices, with Pfizer having had one of the largest law suits in history.
Indeed Proctar and Gamble ( who own J&J) were just forced yesterday to recall tens of thousands of shampoos and hair products ( Pantene being one of the larger brand effected) due to them containing cancer causing agents.
I don’t believe they are intentionally trying to kill people, however it is plausible that they released vaccinations before they were ready to make money. They have done it before with the swine flu in 2004, when children suffered life changing reactions.

Its not selfish if you chose not to be vaccinated because vaccinated or not you are still able to pass it on, you only “protect” yourself not others ….the viral load has been shown to be just as high in the vaxxed as the unvaxxed.

Finally I am double vaxxed, I did it because I thought it’s the right thing to do, but the more I learn the more I starting to mistrust my first instincts.

I will finish on how I started. Regardless on what an individual believes in terms of vaccination, everyone should have control over their own bodies. If you mandate such things now, then what’s next? And will you think that’s a good idea or not? Who knows, but once a precedent is set it’s hard to turn back

Status
Not open for further replies.