Not open for further replies.

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
Freedom from what? Freedom from not killing other people by infecting them?

Why is it that you willingly take other vaccines and medication, you drive on the right side of the road, you don't steal from your boss, you actually work at the task you're hired for, you put in 40 hours...etc, etc, etc.

I don't hear anyone shouting about losing their freedom about that.

DeathSantis has indirectly killed over 66k Floridians due to his Trumpian criminal behavior.

'nuff said. We're doomed.

Screenshot_20211201-104048_Chrome.jpg

FREEDOM!!

Last edited:

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB

Why is it that you willingly take other vaccines and medication, you drive on the right side of the road, you don't steal from your boss, you actually work at the task you're hired for, you put in 40 hours...etc, etc, etc.

DeathSantis has indirectly killed over 66k Floridians due to his Trumpian criminal behavior.

FREEDOM!!
If you're vaccinated why does it matter? Vaccines work right? I got both shots and the booster, but I still think it should be up the the individual.

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
If you're vaccinated why does it matter? Vaccines work right? I got both shots and the booster, but I still think it should be up the the individual.
The point is: people are crying "freedom is being restricted" because they are NOT vaccinated and employers want to mandate vaccination in order to mitigate risk of sickness in the workplace, etc.

You get a flu, measles, hepatitis, etc vaccines because it helps you avoid infecting others as well as keeping you well. I don't see anyone hollering about that.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier

Screenshot_20211201-104048_Chrome.jpg

FREEDOM!!
Funny that CA, TX, and FL are the top three... when they're also the top three most populated states, in that order.

This is some dumb shit. NOBODY should be FORCED to take a vaccine or risk their livelihoods. That's fucking retarded. I don't risk losing my job if I decide to not take other vaccines, so why this one? It's technically not even a vaccine. It's not proven over the long term. People don't trust it and that's OK. So fuck ANYONE that's tries to force it on people that don't want it.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
The point is: people are crying "freedom is being restricted" because they are NOT vaccinated and employers want to mandate vaccination in order to mitigate risk of sickness in the workplace, etc.

You get a flu, measles, hepatitis, etc vaccines because it helps you avoid infecting others as well as keeping you well. I don't see anyone hollering about that.
I won't get fired or restricted from travelling if I don't get my flu shot.

Freedom is 100% being restricted.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Agree, I’m vaccinated as well, but I don’t think anyone should be forced.
Where does it end…that’s what people are missing.
Next time maybe it’s something we don’t agree with.
Everyone should have body autonomy, it’s a basic human right

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20

Give you a scenario that’s happening in Aus right now.
All health workers, police teachers are mandated to have the vaccine. In fact in my state 75% of the work force is..
So…if I work in the local supermarket I have to be vaccinated, but the people coming in do not. They are mixing with the same people as me

How does it make logical sense

Like I said, I’m vaccinated but that was my choice, everyone should have the choice without coercion, without retribution

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60

First off, I can see where your head is with your political name-calling. And your inability to tolerate other's choices and freedoms. Your response, which is basically parroting the response of people who share your mindset, confirms that this is a political issue to you and your kind. Unable to realize logical people have come to different conclusions than your ilk.

DPT/MMR and the like are proven, established vaccines. I participate.

Flu and COVID vaccines are NEVER guaranteed. And, if you say "science", the "science" will openly admit 2 things: vaccines against viruses are rarely totally effective, and viruses like Flu and COVID will mutate around the vaccines, generally VERY quickly. We are on the cusp of your politicians, experts and scientists admitting that the current vaccines have been rendered ineffective by "variants". Do you think you can really trust these people? They care about you? As far as I am concerned, "Omicron" is a convenient cover for these people to hide under when they tell us we need a different vaccine, maybe people won't challenge them about their "data"???

Once they admit the vaccine has been quickly rendered ineffective (which all of us "anti-vax" deplorables knew will happen, because science taught us that and we retained that knowledge) what do we do about all of the people who JUST RECENTLY lost their jobs? Seems freaking ironic, doesn't it? What about those compelled against their free will?

What about the freedom to "kill other people"?? Where I am at, I have observed (an allowable form of science) that traffic is soul-crushingly bad, the used car market is super hot. Hey! If so many people are dying, why is traffic worse than ever? Why aren't the cars of the dead ending up for sale? I have a hypothesis! Only really old or already dying people, who have "checked out" of society for the most part already, are the ones dying. Pretty much explains why I haven't seen ONE person around me drop dead in 2 years of this from COVID. Maybe, even, death "with COVID" is being allowed to be added to COVID death tolls? Oh, the news trots out one overweight family a month that was affected by COVID? Don't care.
I care more about my cancer returning. Or being shanked by a thug when I am working around a homeless camp in Seattle. COVID is so low on my list of "fears".

The COVID vaccines are so pathetically ineffective that you are being told to continue to mask and distance. But yet, people like you will, unbelievably, double-down on the lies. "Oh, but you must believe science. it is more right than what you think. Oh, and BTW it's OK that science keeps changing the narrative". And, of course, you will totally believe EVERYTHING you are told as long as it confirms your bias.

I swear, people like you don't care that you've been lied to several times throughout this. Don't care that EVERYBODY of power, media, politicians, companies, are making money off of all of this. I think all you care about is getting justification to hate the other 50% of people who disagree with what you've chosen to embrace as the truth.

And, to be clear, just because someone disagrees with you, does not mean that person thinks that COVID is "fake". It is obviously is real. And our weak healthcare systems can't deal with it. But to take political sides is exactly playing into the hands of people in power. They WILL make money off of us, and you being angry against fellow humans allows them to really play as all as fools.

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
Dude, chill. I don't "hate" you. You do what you want and you'll live or die with the circumstances. This virus is highly contagious and that's why I believe we all should be vaccinated.

This should not be politicized. What made it that was, well, You Know Who. Fact, not conjecture. People dying from this virus is not "fake news".

You say the old and infirmed are mostly dying. Well, they are people, too. In fact, my father-in-law almost died last year from COVID. I also had two dear friends die - both in perfect health - and three more infected and recovered but their mother in the same household became infected and she died. These three infected became so AFTER these 97% effective vaccines became universally available. But, they declined and lost their mom. The next week after her funeral, they and the rest of the families got their shot.

I live with two scientists in other fields beside virology. Any scientist will tell you their conclusions are subject to change when presented with verifiable and tested facts - not conjecture or opinion. Living organisms change all the time.

What motivation would the vast majority of the health-related scientific community have to lie about this? No one has answered that question since this all started.

Last edited:

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
The "vaccine" doesn't even stop YOU from getting it or spreading it. It protects YOU from the symptoms. This whole "killing other people" nonsense is... well, nonsense.

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
The "vaccine" doesn't even stop YOU from getting it or spreading it. It protects YOU from the symptoms. This whole "killing other people" nonsense is... well, nonsense.
It actually stops the virus molecules(approx 97% effective) from latching on to your molecules.

You can have COVID and be asymptomatic.

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB

IMO, employers can do whatever they want. They run their own private companies.

I guess you're moving onto vaccine hesitant now. I think a number of people are reluctant because it was rushed and there is no data on the long term effects. It also didn't help when the VP candidate at the time laughed when asked if she would get it. Minorities are also hesitant because of the Tuskegee Study and how the AIDS epidemic was handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.