Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
There are some questionable areas on this, but here you go. I tried to base the color more on photos rather than the config. I have digital vibrance cranked to the max on my monitor so if this looks too dark I can adjust.

Rosewood Metallic:

2023 Nissan Z Rosewood Metallic.png
Awesome work as usual. Could you please do the side and rear too?

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Anybody thought of the Boulder Gray or Gunmetal optioned with the Proto spec? (photoshop guru?)

It doesn't have to be the Ikazuki yellow which is limited to only 240 units.

Proto Spec: Yellow-colored brake calipers, bronze-colored aluminum-alloy wheels, exclusive shift lever knob (MT only), exclusive Proto Spec leather-appointed seats with yellow accents, exclusive Proto Spec suede + cloth door trim with yellow stitching, special Proto Spec interior stitching

I don't believe the bronze wheels are Rays but not sure, it doesn't specify on the spec sheet.
Maybe something like this for Boulder Gray?...

1629340775122.png

1629340784881.png

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
So question for you all.
It looks like Ikazuchi Yellow will be available for the limited cars and regular stock.
Given this fact, what is the difference between a performance model and the special edition other than the wheels (which could be changed at any time) and the slightly different interior (which in my opinion is not as nice as the Protos was and therefore not a draw card) for the extra coin?

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
Anybody thought of the Boulder Gray or Gunmetal optioned with the Proto spec? (photoshop guru?)

It doesn't have to be the Ikazuki yellow which is limited to only 240 units.

Proto Spec: Yellow-colored brake calipers, bronze-colored aluminum-alloy wheels, exclusive shift lever knob (MT only), exclusive Proto Spec leather-appointed seats with yellow accents, exclusive Proto Spec suede + cloth door trim with yellow stitching, special Proto Spec interior stitching

I don't believe the bronze wheels are Rays but not sure, it doesn't specify on the spec sheet.
Didn’t realize this, thought they were all yellow like the proto! That’s good news
And I guess I’ll be the first to say bronze wheels on a yellow car looks stupid as hell

OP
OP
trackratZ

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
So question for you all.
It looks like Ikazuchi Yellow will be available for the limited cars and regular stock.
Given this fact, what is the difference between a performance model and the special edition other than the wheels (which could be changed at any time) and the slightly different interior (which in my opinion is not as nice as the Protos was and therefore not a draw card) for the extra coin?
At the very bottom of the spec sheet lists all the Proto option details, mostly visual stuff.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
At the very bottom of the spec sheet lists all the Proto option details, mostly visual stuff.
Yeah…that’s kinda the point I was making…mostly cosmetic, and mostly things you could change after market , although stictching etc would make it difficult
I love the yellow so I say this carefully
But if it were me, I would have made the colour on the limited edition exclusive

Regardless, I’d be interested in seeing how much extra it would cost, and I hope the yellow still has a sparkle like the proto

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Actually, it’s really interesting seeing the blue, and some of the colour renderings coming out.
At the start I was sure of two things. It HAD to be manual, and it HAD to be yellow.
I think I still prefer the yellow, but I’m now thinking if I can’t get it I maybe open to the other colours…except for black ( last two cars were black and they are a bugger to keep nice), grey and silver ( sorry if I offend) I just think of these as family old men car colours ?
I think the cars classical lines just make any of the colours beautiful

BUT it still HAS to be manual, and now I’m more worried about what spec level we will get than the colour