R_E_L

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 BRZ, '98 328i
Really want to see it in that purple color. I'm always bummed when car manufacturers only release cars in 10 shades of gray and maybe a dark blue. I see pictures of freeways in the 1970s and there are so many vibrant colors, then I look at pictures of the same freeways today and everything blends into the pavement.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Really want to see it in that purple color. I'm always bummed when car manufacturers only release cars in 10 shades of gray and maybe a dark blue. I see pictures of freeways in the 1970s and there are so many vibrant colors, then I look at pictures of the same freeways today and everything blends into the pavement.
Right there with you. @Haste you're the Photoshop wizard in here, no? Pretty pls? I bet that color looks stunning in the sun.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
What’s the red going to look like….is it going to be like the usual red that washes out after a few years or…is it going to be like the Mazda red….now that I could be in board with

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Right there with you. @Haste you're the Photoshop wizard in here, no? Pretty pls? I bet that color looks stunning in the sun.
I wouldn't go that far ?

I'm not that great at matching a specific color, but let me see what I can do in a bit. "That purple color" means Rosewood Metallic, as in monotone body (no black roof), correct? I guess I can't go that wrong because when I look at a photo it doesn't look much like the configurator to me, but then again sometimes I'm told I'm color blind so...

1629330008244.png

1629330065453.png

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
There are some questionable areas on this, but here you go. I tried to base the color more on photos rather than the config. I have digital vibrance cranked to the max on my monitor so if this looks too dark I can adjust.

Rosewood Metallic:

2023 Nissan Z Rosewood Metallic.png

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
^ Thanks, it is a bit dark, looks more like a dark cherry red.

soldmyfiatfortheZ

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fiat 124 Spider
I think the highlights in the Sentra come out a little more red than the deeper red that the rest of it is. Render looks great!

OP
OP
trackratZ

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Anybody thought of the Boulder Gray or Gunmetal optioned with the Proto spec? (photoshop guru?)

It doesn't have to be the Ikazuki yellow which is limited to only 240 units.

Proto Spec: Yellow-colored brake calipers, bronze-colored aluminum-alloy wheels, exclusive shift lever knob (MT only), exclusive Proto Spec leather-appointed seats with yellow accents, exclusive Proto Spec suede + cloth door trim with yellow stitching, special Proto Spec interior stitching

I don't believe the bronze wheels are Rays but not sure, it doesn't specify on the spec sheet.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
There are some questionable areas on this, but here you go. I tried to base the color more on photos rather than the config. I have digital vibrance cranked to the max on my monitor so if this looks too dark I can adjust.

Rosewood Metallic:

2023 Nissan Z Rosewood Metallic.png
Hey, I'm a grown ass man and I can barely color within the lines. Much better than I could have done, thanks!

This looks stellar and may be my wild card...gotta see it via photoshoot and/or in person.