Sponsored

Coilovers and Wheel Spacers

C5y2kvet

Active Member
First Name
Richard
Joined
May 24, 2026
Threads
11
Messages
27
Reaction score
33
Location
Georgia
Car(s)
2026 400Z
Occupation
Engineer
Will tires rub if I install 20mm & 25 mm wheels spacers and lower the ride height 1” with coilovers?
 

frankydoodle666

New Member
First Name
sam
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver, Canada
Car(s)
2027 Nissan Z performance
I’m lowered 1.25” with 25mm spacers with no problems.
Hi there, did you have to change out the control arms for adjustable ones? I’m considering getting swift lowering springs which drop the car about 1 inch. Wondering if I can just get the springs or if I need all the additional hardware to achieve decent alignment. Thanks
 

VR30Infection

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
518
Reaction score
503
Location
California
Car(s)
24'Z Performance, 67' Barracuda
Not even with coilovers unless you excessively lower the car. The front uppers are not adjustable but you should still be at less than 2* negative camber up front. The rear should be able to be pulled into spec with the factory setup.
 
 






Top